360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
WWE 13 Modding Help
Register
    Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

WWE 13 Modding Help

looking for advice from any1 with wwe games modding experience, i know a little bit about modding it, i know 1.Hp mods 2.Moveset mods, any advice or tips or even a tut, would be gladly appreciated, i plan on making tools for future games here on 360haven, and any help i get, is gladly appreciated , but currently im still learning the ropes =( and still trying to learn move values lol, only know 6 moves, but thanks if you took the time reading my thread =) and i want to thank arjun the man for his wwe 13 confile fixer for all ive learned so far, and hacker-t for his helpful tips =)
    but anyways back to the point, any help i can get is gladly appreciated =)

Last edited by The Icon Jordan; 04-19-2013 at 12:27 PM.

Hacker-T

Array

Re: WWE 13 Modding Help

u already got all my advices
    Hope you won't do anything unfair on xbl...

, Good Luck =)
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3495 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,525 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hacker-T For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: WWE 13 Modding Help

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker-T View Post
    u already got all my advices
    Hope you won't do anything unfair on xbl...

, Good Luck =)
    nah, i had my run as a noob on svr 11, those days are long gone, now im more interested in my youtube league and showing off xD ive spent all night trying to add the super kick rr elimination and i finally got it and replaced my mankind clothesline out =)
    to me hacked movesets are alright, IF used at the right time, if you and a friend are just messing with bots by all means go ahead, example i love using a taunt to mess up bots in a chain grab and watch the 1 that got pushed walk, lmao its hilarious =)

and also, is there anyway to fix the issues of people floating example, my vid im making of hbk vs undertaker, i modded undertakers taunt to have the tombstone animation from caf, so when michaels did the moonsault it hits the ground immediately, but then he starts floating, can this be fixed?

Hacker-T, thanks so much for helping me out a little, im already getting the hang of it =) ive already got an epic fair moveset thanks to you =)
    hexing was so complicated before you helped me out a bit, thanks hacker-t =)
    Last edited by The Icon Jordan; 04-19-2013 at 03:24 PM.