360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
how to mod divinty 2..?
Loading
Register
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    shinwg is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Posts : 222
    Array

    how to mod divinty 2..?

    Anyone know how to mod this game cos the game editor didn't work 4 me
    Or can I get a beastly save @ the start..


  2. #2
    Advertiser
    Demon

    xICEMANx117 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Posts : 799
    Array

    Re: how to mod divinty 2..?

    yea Play it on the PC theres trainers for it

  3. #3
    Dead
    SatsuinoHado

    Original Boss is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : Climbing a long ladder
    Posts : 4,029
    Array

    Re: how to mod divinty 2..?

    Quote Originally Posted by simplyiceman View Post
    yea Play it on the PC theres trainers for it
    This is in the xbox 360 section id imagine he wants it for that platform and i think it has a checksum thats why the editor does not work

  4. #4
    Advertiser
    Demon

    xICEMANx117 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Posts : 799
    Array

    Re: how to mod divinty 2..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick ng8 View Post
    This is in the xbox 360 section id imagine he wants it for that platform and i think it has a checksum thats why the editor does not work
    LOL I KNow But hes shit outta Luck till they get past the Checksum of the Game the only way is to play it on PC use the Trainer and bam theres his modded save and no offense if he read the posts where the Mod tool is at it will say that it doesnt work that they have to get past the checksum observation is a powerful tool use it.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    shinwg is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Posts : 222
    Array

    Re: how to mod divinty 2..?

    Quote Originally Posted by simplyiceman View Post
    LOL I KNow But hes shit outta Luck till they get past the Checksum of the Game the only way is to play it on PC use the Trainer and bam theres his modded save and no offense if he read the posts where the Mod tool is at it will say that it doesnt work that they have to get past the checksum observation is a powerful tool use it.
    I did read that's why i ask for a game save

  6. #6
    Advertiser
    Demon

    xICEMANx117 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Posts : 799
    Array

    Re: how to mod divinty 2..?

    Quote Originally Posted by shinwg View Post
    I did read that's why i ask for a game save
    And so if you read that people cant get past the checksum how do you figure that there's a modded save out there. Common sense is also another powerful tool.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] Mod Selection Picture using (PUR3 RAF3X WWE13 Mod Tool)
    By PUR3 RAF3X in forum Xbox 360 Tutorials
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 07-14-2017, 03:23 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2014, 02:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+