360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Tutorial] Giant Zombie mod minecraft xbox 360 edition
Loading
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 10
  1. #1
    Haven Donator
    The Icon Jordan is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2012
    Age : 24
    Posts : 476
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Giant Zombie mod minecraft xbox 360 edition

    I didnt find this, but heres an awesome mod, and if you cant do it, i will gladly mod your minecraft worlds for you :)
    Original Founder-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDX8rYFC-84
    and if im not allowed to post this im so sorry, but this is amazing


    Creeper 017F - 0032
    Skeleton 017F - 0033
    Spider 017F - 0034
    GIANT ZOMBIE 017F - 0035 -----
    Zombie 017F - 0036
    Slime 017F - 0037
    Ghast 017F - 0038
    Zombie Pigman 017F - 0039
    Snow Golem 017F - 0061
    Enderman 017F - 003A
    CaveSpider 017F - 003B
    Silverfish 017F - 003C
    Blaze 017F - 003D
    Magma Cube 017F - 003E
    Pig 017F - 005A
    Sheep 017F - 005B
    Cow 017F - 005C
    Chicken 017F - 005D
    Squid 017F - 005E
    Wolf 017F - 005F
    Mooshroom Cow 017F - 0060
    Villager 017F - 0078

    Last edited by CloudStrife7x; 04-22-2013 at 10:57 PM. Reason: changing title

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Icon Jordan For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Haven Donator

    drizzt is offline
    Join Date : Jun 2012
    Location : Menzoberranzan
    Age : 37
    Posts : 892
    Array

    Re: Giant Zombie mod minecraft xbox 360 edition

    I tried to give myself the dragon. Got the egg, but I cant set it down.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2949 || Posts : 892 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 222 Times in 122 Posts




  4. #3
    Haven Donator
    The Icon Jordan is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2012
    Age : 24
    Posts : 476
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Giant Zombie mod minecraft xbox 360 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by drizzt View Post
    I tried to give myself the dragon. Got the egg, but I cant set it down.
    i will try the dragon, and if it works ill upload a save for you :)
    i only tried villager and giant zombies
    and also, if someone else put this tut on haven, so sorry but searched minecraft and didnt see anything yesterday and just saw this and tried it

    Edit: moderator please change title to giant zombie mod minecraft xbox 360 edition :)

  5. #4
    The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

    CloudStrife7x is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Unknown
    Age : 29
    Posts : 18,760
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Giant Zombie mod minecraft xbox 360 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by jt dunn View Post
    i will try the dragon, and if it works ill upload a save for you :)
    i only tried villager and giant zombies
    and also, if someone else put this tut on haven, so sorry but searched minecraft and didnt see anything yesterday and just saw this and tried it

    Edit: moderator please change title to giant zombie mod minecraft xbox 360 edition :)
    i changed it for you :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22152 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts



  6. #5
    Advertiser

    XajNyne is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : Australia
    Posts : 3,230
    Array

    Re: Giant Zombie mod minecraft xbox 360 edition

    Quote Originally Posted by jt dunn View Post
    I didnt find this, but heres an awesome mod, and if you cant do it, i will gladly mod your minecraft worlds for you :)
    Original Founder-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDX8rYFC-84
    and if im not allowed to post this im so sorry, but this is amazing


    Creeper 017F - 0032
    Skeleton 017F - 0033
    Spider 017F - 0034
    GIANT ZOMBIE 017F - 0035 -----
    Zombie 017F - 0036
    Slime 017F - 0037
    Ghast 017F - 0038
    Zombie Pigman 017F - 0039
    Snow Golem 017F - 0061
    Enderman 017F - 003A
    CaveSpider 017F - 003B
    Silverfish 017F - 003C
    Blaze 017F - 003D
    Magma Cube 017F - 003E
    Pig 017F - 005A
    Sheep 017F - 005B
    Cow 017F - 005C
    Chicken 017F - 005D
    Squid 017F - 005E
    Wolf 017F - 005F
    Mooshroom Cow 017F - 0060
    Villager 017F - 0078
    I was wondering how long it would take for this to show up here lol! I was going to post it a few days ago but I wasn't sure if I could. Thanks for acknowledging Caustic for it too. His Ultimate MODDING world he made has got some cool crazy stuff including spawnable giants.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 5841 || Posts : 3,230 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 327 Times in 242 Posts


    LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

  7. #6
    Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

    SiN is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2011
    Location : Dunn NC
    Age : 38
    Posts : 1,244
    Array

    Re: Giant Zombie mod minecraft xbox 360 edition

    nice share... going try it.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3505 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 143 Times in 120 Posts



    AFX ART: By me

  8. #7
    Retired Staff

    thegutta is offline
    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Location : On Top Of The World
    Posts : 10,475
    Array
    Twitter: @
    Great share jt dunn :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13182 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts




  9. #8
    Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

    Serious_M is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Netherlands , Amsterdam
    Age : 33
    Posts : 13,032
    Array

    Re: Giant Zombie mod minecraft xbox 360 edition

    this is cool , nice share jt dunn
    Downloads : 57 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 16111 || Posts : 13,032 || Thanks : 3,661 || Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,446 Posts


    Serious_M

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition 3 Epic Maps
    By SpiritReaper21 in forum Xbox 360 Game Saves
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 09:24 PM
  2. Need help on Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition!
    By D3VILB3HINDYOU in forum Xbox 360 General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 08:35 AM
  3. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition 1.8.2 Update Coming Soon!
    By D3VILB3HINDYOU in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 02:19 AM
  4. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Update 1.7.3 Details
    By drizzt in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 10:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+