360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Dead Island Riptide Editor v1.5 - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121732 ... LastLast
    Developer

Array

Re: Dead Island Riptide Editor

Quote Originally Posted by XRizerX View Post
    Okay well I started a fresh character Logan and I was able to mode his level to 69 (I didn't wanna hit the cap and pop the achievement) and I modded his cash to max. I also picked up a couple of items and modded those to like 1000 each just to test it out. It works fine. HOWEVER, now that I've beaten the prologue and I'm at Chapter 2 I've picked up more items and such. I wanted to go in the editor and mod them to like 9999 or something so I don't have to scavenge much the rest of the game but the error as returned. This is on a fresh save file btw...so I dunno what the issue is here.
    I can't really tell without the save, so upload if for me and I'll have a look.

Haven Donator
    Array

Here Seth. I'm getting errors opening and saving after unlocking all the skills.

Save
    Downloads : 78 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2724 || Posts : 294 || Thanks : 361 || Thanked 62 Times in 41 Posts

Array

http://www.mediafire.com/?7d378na8rw5b1ra There ya go, save_1 it's Logan on level 69 with max cash, I just want whatever is in my inventory modded to 99999, crafting items, and 99999 large medkits. But I would like to know what is going on with the save so I can just do it myself. Thanks.

Developer

Array

All the errors were from the same thing. Updating the program now!

Array

Hoooorrraaaaaaaay.

Developer

Array

You'll have to manually update the program because I broke the update feature by accident.

Haven Donator
    Array

I can't open Ellipse now. Every time I click it, it shows the updater flash screen then goes away. Then I try to re-open it and it just does it again. It's showing 1.0.1.5 but it just keeps updating without opening.

EDIT: Neverming, I re-downloaded it from the other thread, opened fine, opened and saved my save fine. Thanks Seth.
    Downloads : 78 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2724 || Posts : 294 || Thanks : 361 || Thanked 62 Times in 41 Posts

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by MadeGuy View Post
    I can't open Ellipse now. Every time I click it, it shows the updater flash screen then goes away. Then I try to re-open it and it just does it again. It's showing 1.0.1.5 but it just keeps updating without opening.

EDIT: Neverming, I re-downloaded it from the other thread, opened fine, opened and saved my save fine. Thanks Seth.
    Above I said you have to manually update the program. I broke the auto update on the last build by accident.

It's fixed in the newest one, so the next time we release a new version the auto update should work.

Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121732 ... LastLast