WiiKey U is confirmed legit and its in Development!
Modrobert over at Eurasia has spoken to the xkey team and got them to confirm that the device "WiiKey U" is real and is well into development. This was their response:
"Yes, its real - we have now completely reversed the Wii U drive authentification, disk encryption, file system, and everything else needed for this next generation K3y. Stay tuned for updates!"
Wii Key U
Wiikey U is the first and only optical drive emulator that allows you to play all your WiiU games from any USB media!
* Play your WiiU and Wii games from any USB media!
* Compatible with all WiiU models and regionsD
* User friendly intuitive interface
* No soldering required
* Multi-language support
* Supports most popular file systems, including EXT4/3/2, Max OS X, and NTFS
* Powerful embedded Linux system
* High-speed USB2 interface
* Firmware and FPGA fully in-system updatable from USB media
* Recovery mode - it is always possible to recover from a bad flash
* Stylish USB remote with powered USB hub and charger function
* Bulletproof high quality hardware (not manufactured in China!)
Now people might actually have reason to buy the Wii-U now. :D
Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3095 || Posts : 610 || Thanks : 495 ||
Thanked 620 Times in 178 Posts
Join Date : Dec 2010
Location : Awesome Land
Age : 27
Posts : 1,834
Re: WiiKey U is confirmed legit and its in Development!
That does sound nice. If it's cheap, it'll be nice to have around until a reliable soft mod is available; if it's too expensive, I'd just as soon wait for the soft mod for free. That said, it certainly jumps the Wii U up my buying priorities (that is, to say, it's still squarly at the top). Thanks for the share, Bass.
Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4729 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 ||
Thanked 629 Times in 307 Posts
Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
"I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation." --Gamefaqs.com