360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
just bought minecraft
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jkopunk

just bought minecraft

well after reading and hearing people speak on this game,about how great it is.im kinda at a loss for words cause im not filling it.wondering if anybody could give me tips on how to enjoy the game more?

Extorris
    Array

Re: just bought minecraft

Quote Originally Posted by jkopunk View Post
    well after reading and hearing people speak on this game,about how great it is.im kinda at a loss for words cause im not filling it.wondering if anybody could give me tips on how to enjoy the game more?
    It's mainly about your creativity to be honest. You'll probably only enjoy it if you're building lots of stuff. I personally do Pixel Art

Haven Donator

Array

There are many different ways to enjoy minecraft, this is why such a wide demographic enjoy it. Like my kids have fun just breeding animals and running around. Some people enjoy mining and climbing the leaderboard. Others like myself, really get a kick out or redstone. Others yet make mini games out of there map like pong, bowling, or whatever. This game can be as simple as building a house and farming, breeding, to creating awesome redstone creations. Just like renegade posted it appeals to your creative side and can be whatever you make of it.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2947 || Posts : 892 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 222 Times in 122 Posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to drizzt For This Useful Post:

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Add to that, the game is best when played with friends. My friends and I enjoy playing survival games and finding resources so that we can eventually fight the Ender Dragon. We all like to play on hard mode.

It can be fun to play by yourself. But if you simply can't get into it, try inviting a few friends into an online game with Creative Mode turned off.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4518 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

as emerald lance said, i got the most enjoyment playing with friends on xbox live :)
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2354 || Posts : 476 || Thanks : 187 || Thanked 162 Times in 97 Posts

Seth Rollins is Awesome

Array

I'm not creative, so creative mode really blows for me, I don't even bother. I also try to get all the achievements I can with any games I can without compromising the fun of the game, so obviously the Minecraft ones aren't too hard, you can actively seek them out while enjoying the game. Survival is a little lacking to be honest and reason why I say this is because Terraria has a much better survival feel to the game than Minecraft. It is a little boring and it requires a bit of motivation or some friends to play with, but yeah, it's not the greatest game ever but it obviously is popular.
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2247 || Posts : 183 || Thanks : 116 || Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

If anyone's willing to lend me their spare time and mod a couple of saves for me, I have a couple of requests.
    NIER & Darksiders

Array

and TC was never seen again.....

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzBallDog View Post
    and TC was never seen again.....
    The OP doesn't have to respond to the thread. Maybe he's the type that would rather ask a question and let the answers roll in than stick around and talk about it. <.<; >.>; >.<;
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4518 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast