360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
New to Fifa 11
Loading
Register
Login
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New to Fifa 11

  1. #1
    David iZ Mental

    New to Fifa 11

    My Saves: Fifa 11.rar



    Okay people, I am new to Fifa 11. I just got it yesterday and I have been messing around with some stuff, like I have created a team called "Manchester UniCity" and it is full of players I have never heard of O well.

    Just wondering what mods can I do on this? I am just after some fun mods. If mods can be done can you explain how to them and/or provide a game save.

    Thanks :)

  2. #2
    Hoshikage


    pureIso is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : somewhere In Ireland
    Posts : 2,733
    Array

    Re: New to Fifa 11

    Quote Originally Posted by David iZ Mental View Post
    My Saves: Fifa 11.rar

    Okay people, I am new to Fifa 11. I just got it yesterday and I have been messing around with some stuff, like I have created a team called "Manchester UniCity" and it is full of players I have never heard of O well.

    Just wondering what mods can I do on this? I am just after some fun mods. If mods can be done can you explain how to them and/or provide a game save.

    Thanks :)
    You can't mod any new EA Sports game.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 6060 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,972 Times in 735 Posts



    ## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

  3. #3
    David iZ Mental

    Re: New to Fifa 11

    Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    You can mod any new EA Sports game.
    How can you do it thought?

  4. #4
    Hoshikage


    pureIso is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : somewhere In Ireland
    Posts : 2,733
    Array

    Re: New to Fifa 11

    I mean can't.

    Want a game of fifa?
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 6060 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,972 Times in 735 Posts



    ## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

  5. #5
    David iZ Mental

    Re: New to Fifa 11

    Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    I mean can't.

    Want a game of fifa?
    Charging my controller will do in a bit though my gamertag is RQ1 Predator

  6. #6
    Hoshikage


    pureIso is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : somewhere In Ireland
    Posts : 2,733
    Array

    Re: New to Fifa 11

    Quote Originally Posted by David iZ Mental View Post
    Charging my controller will do in a bit though my gamertag is RQ1 Predator
    Good game dude sorry I forgot to mention I have been playing fifa since Fifa 1998
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 6060 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,972 Times in 735 Posts



    ## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

  7. #7
    David iZ Mental

    Re: New to Fifa 11

    Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    Good game dude sorry I forgot to mention I have been playing fifa since Fifa 1998
    Yeah I need to play it more I am decent when it comes to attacking but I can't do shit when it comes to defending, I am all over the place.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [Trainer] Fifa 15
    By trainee in forum Trainers
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-10-2015, 07:39 AM
  2. [YouTube] Best FIFA Glitch EVER?
    By THUMBS in forum Youtube Famous
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2015, 02:47 PM
  3. fifa 13
    By kamokilla in forum Xbox 360 Modified Game Saves
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 05:58 PM
  4. FIFA 13
    By X360Quicky in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 06:41 PM
  5. Fifa 12 VP
    By ThaKillaOG in forum Xbox 360 Modding Programs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 05:31 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+