360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Red Dead Redemption mod question.

Red Dead Redemption mod question.

I have see other players in free roam with a dead horse as their main mount, I was wondering if the horse was a moded or a glitch? Can you get it either way? Also what are the chances of getting band for modding in Red dead?

Re: Red Dead Redemption mod question.

I have the dead horse. The save editor gave it to me lol! I've had it for ages and not been banned yet. I don't think they care as much about a modded horse as they do about people with modded health and ammo etc....
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 5425 || Posts : 3,230 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 326 Times in 242 Posts

Thanks for the info. I have thought about modding the horse but I have not made up my mind yet. I asked players who have the horse if it was a mod and I was told it was a glitch. I think they might of said that because they were probably afraid that they would have gotten band or something if they admit they moded.

Haven Donator

It is a mod but as far as I know. If you didnt mod your game when it first came out that they banned you. But I am NOT sure. Also I thought the only way to get modded health was through iso mods as that is how I do it. Ah infinite ammo explosive rifle.
    Downloads : 5 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2164 || Posts : 70 || Thanks : 9 || Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts