360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
A Black ops 2 Aimbot That Works

A Black ops 2 Aimbot That Works

I have a youtube link to a black ops 2 aimbot that I found a month ago. The only reason why I am posting it is because the video has a good like to dislike ratio, and it has comments from people who say they got it to work. So, here's the youtube link:

Unfortunately, I read the instructions and haven't been able to get it to work, and my every attempt to get help from the guy who posted the video has been ignored. So I am turning to you 360haven!

If anyone can get this aimbot to work on xbox360, can you please help me and tell me how you to got to work and what I need to do.

Any help would be much appreciative.

Haven Donator
    Twitter: @

Re: A Black ops 2 Aimbot That Works

It's not Aimbot,or well i think its not, but He misses a good bit of shots w/ the assault rifle, I'm not 100% positive, but i think its fake, Getting a Good Like/Dislike ratio means nothing,
    But I do not play cod anymore, but when i played mw2, Aimbot hit every one spawned in the game, and never missed ;)
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 1933 || Posts : 476 || Thanks : 187 || Thanked 158 Times in 95 Posts

Seth Rollins is Awesome

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The Icon Jordan For This Useful Post:

You, Kakarot!

Re: A Black ops 2 Aimbot That Works

Yeah i'm sorry but you are just advertising. You didn't really try it otherwise you would know it has a survey to download the hack which is completely fake. The views likes and comments are all done by a bot.

Links removed and closed.

Renegade Edit - One more thing. It's not a damn "aimbot". There is no such thing as AIMBOT on a console game. An AIMBOT is a program that runs along side the open PC game client and allows your XYZ crosshair to go straight onto their head.

On a console it is AUTO AIM - Meaning you edit the magnetism that pulls your crosshair towards another players.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post: