360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dead Island: Riptide *why do you die for NO REASON???*
Register

Array

Burn Dead Island: Riptide *why do you die for NO REASON???*

Will somebody please explain to me why this keeps happening? i'll be doing great, not taking any hits, kicking ass and taking names then it happens... for no reason what-so-ever i just fall down dead, nothing hits me, no exploders near me, no sound, nothing going boom, nothing happens, i just die randomly at full health for absolutely nothing! most of the time when this bs happens there aren't even any zombies around ffs! its just me walking along then bam.. game raped! its like you're playing mortal kombat with a spoiled kid who gets mad cause you're winning and hits the reset button, like is this supposed to be a joke? its beyond annoying and completely fvcking ruins the experience of this game! the first week it started happening i thought my game was glitched somehow so i deleted it and started a new one only to find that yes.. the game IS indeed killing me with nothing! i get so pissed i wanna toss my controller across the room.. wtf??? one time i even watched the same sh!t start happening to zombies, i swear its true! they were coming at me and falling down dead for no damn reason before getting close, i was just standing there watching with a puzzled look on my face, i dunno whats causing this or if the devs are even aware of it but this bs makes playing the game pointless as there is no skill involved! they seriously need to patch this crap.. i feel like i got cheated out of what could have been an epic gaming experience... anyone else had this issue?

Array

Re: Dead Island: Riptide *why do you die for NO REASON???*

No, sorry to hear that you're experiencing that game ruining bug though.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2611 || Posts : 320 || Thanks : 507 || Thanked 97 Times in 52 Posts

Help me get 16 GB's of Space on Dropbox. = ] http://db.tt/ZPUdJHeX
    GTA V Online Crew Recruitment/ Forum http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...um/#post225160

Advertiser

Array

That's a bummer dude. Sorry to hear it. I've played through the game 3 times now and never run across that issue nor heard of it until now. Hopefully you can find a solution.

Is your save modded or unmodded?
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 5836 || Posts : 3,230 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 327 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

Array

didn't start happening till last week, hell i've already beatin the freakin game several times and never encountered this bs! at first i just figured some zombie i must have missed nailed me with a knife throw "since for whatever odd reason that crap one hit kills you" but then i noticed it happening to them sometimes, which basically confirmed they weren't cheap shotting me they were strait up cheating! one of my mates still insists its knife tossing i'm not seeing but givin the fact that i've seen it happen to the zombies too i don't see how.. in any event there's apparently a mod that prevents the zombies from throwing weapons, if anyone knows how that works i'd be eternally greatful if you'd show me how, cause its the only thing left i can think of to try.. only other option is to trade my copy in for another and see if it was somehow just my particular version that was glitched.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    didn't start happening till last week, hell i've already beatin the freakin game several times and never encountered this bs! at first i just figured some zombie i must have missed nailed me with a knife throw "since for whatever odd reason that crap one hit kills you" but then i noticed it happening to them sometimes, which basically confirmed they weren't cheap shotting me they were strait up cheating! one of my mates still insists its knife tossing i'm not seeing but givin the fact that i've seen it happen to the zombies too i don't see how.. in any event there's apparently a mod that prevents the zombies from throwing weapons, if anyone knows how that works i'd be eternally greatful if you'd show me how, cause its the only thing left i can think of to try.. only other option is to trade my copy in for another and see if it was somehow just my particular version that was glitched.
    you can try modding the skill point's so you're invisible to zeds. That'll prevent them from attacking you period.
    They're in Xian's and Sam B's skill trees I think.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2611 || Posts : 320 || Thanks : 507 || Thanked 97 Times in 52 Posts

GTA V Online Crew Recruitment/ Forum http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...um/#post225160

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    you can try modding the skill point's so you're invisible to zeds. That'll prevent them from attacking you period.
    They're in Xian's and Sam B's skill trees I think.
    naa.. that would be boring, besides think i figured out what was happening, talked to a guy on xp who said he was having the same issue, claimed too many mods can sometimes cause this and that removing the one's that aren't weapon or ammo related will fix it.. tried it this evening and so far no unexplained deaths.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    naa.. that would be boring, besides think i figured out what was happening, talked to a guy on xp who said he was having the same issue, claimed too many mods can sometimes cause this and that removing the one's that aren't weapon or ammo related will fix it.. tried it this evening and so far no unexplained deaths.
    Cool Cool. :P