360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Adobe Flash Wont work at all
Register
    Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Adobe Flash Wont work at all

Hey guys, I finally conected to haven, anyways, my flash player isn't working at all on my cpu, No browsers are loading videos or anything currently, I can't launch anything from adobe either, I've downloaded the adobe uninstaller, and can't get it to run, and when i try updating the flash player in firefox, it never finishes updating it :/
    If you could help, It'd be greatly appreciated,
    BTW, I have Norton 360 as my Antivirus, I've tried disabling it, but i freeze running most programs now, and this all just started happening :/

Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2350 || Posts : 476 || Thanks : 187 || Thanked 162 Times in 97 Posts

Seth Rollins is Awesome

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Re: Adobe Flash Wont work at all

Right click on your taskbar and click start task manager and go to performance take a screen shot also take a screen shot of your specs if you can i'm thinking you may be overloading or some sort of virus may be causing it i had a similar problem a while back this virus would overheat my PC and make it not run correctly and no anti virus programs would pick it up it's known as a rootkit virus which let's other viruses get in undetected which would explain my overheating and cashing PC

Go here and download this i been running it for ages now it will find hidden rootkits on your PC

http://www.greatis.com/unhackme/

Let it install reboot and let it scan your PC after that use norton to also scan for anything

I would also defragment your hardrives

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Thanks, It found the viruses =) im getting rid of them now, I believe everything is fixed, i searched all over the firefox help forum, but none helped, thanks original boss =)
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2350 || Posts : 476 || Thanks : 187 || Thanked 162 Times in 97 Posts

Seth Rollins is Awesome

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The Icon Jordan For This Useful Post:

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by The Icon Jordan View Post
    Thanks, It found the viruses =) im getting rid of them now, I believe everything is fixed, i searched all over the firefox help forum, but none helped, thanks original boss =)
    No problem buddy and hey that's what i'm here for to help out others in anyway i can

I'm going to close the thread now but if nothing is fixed and you still have problems just send my a private message or profile message and i will reopen this thread to let others give out information that can help you out

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post: