360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Pre Order Bonuses Info for GTA V
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array
    Twitter: @

Pre Order Bonuses Info for GTA V

Hello friends, It's been a while. Here are the information regarding Pre Order Bonuses for GTA V. If you see something wrong want to add something please let me know or post a comment below.

Grand Theft Auto 5 Pre Order Details

GameStop:

Standard Edition $60.00 :
    Atomic Blimp in-game Vehicle
    Collectors Edition (CE )$149.99:
    Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V
    Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork¤- features custom color and metallic treatments to bring out the detail of the Michael, Trevor and Franklin artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook
    Blueprint Map¤- exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
    Special Ability Boost¤- Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
    Stunt Plane Trials¤- single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
    Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More¤- Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
    Additional Weapons¤- when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
    Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key¤- inspired by the heists in Grand Theft Auto V, this custom 10.75" x 8.5" money bag features a pop-up style lock and laser cut logo key to secure important items. The reverse side features a pressed Rockstar Games logo on the security mount with a framed ID window
    Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap¤- this exclusive New Era 9FIFTY cap features an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, a stitched, black Rockstar Games logo on the wearer's left side, a Grand Theft Auto V' logo applique on the opposite side, and snapback closure for an adjustable fit
    Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online¤- get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System
    Unique Vehicles and Garage Property¤- players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.

Special Edition $79.99 -
    Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V
    Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork¤- features custom color and metallic treatments to bring out the detail of the Michael, Trevor and Franklin artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook
    Blueprint Map¤- exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
    Special Ability Boost¤- Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
    Stunt Plane Trials¤- single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
    Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More¤- Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
    Additional Weapons¤- when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.

Best Buy and Amazon only has the Special Edition.

What do you think guys? Is it worth it?
    Downloads : 6 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 1958 || Posts : 55 || Thanks : 47 || Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

You want to know who you are? Huh? You want to know who's son you are? You don't, I do, everybody does... you're the son of a thousand fathers, all bastards like you. -Tuco

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ecsofgold For This Useful Post:

UrK

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

Re: Pre Order Bonuses Info for GTA V

I was thinking about getting the $149 .. but I don't know yet.... still haven't made my mind up yet. i kinda hope they add lil more.....
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3500 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 143 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Array

Yeah I am thinking the same way. But I think this is not final yet. There is a rumor that they might move the release date again to December. If that happens I am pretty sure they'll add more.
    Downloads : 6 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 1958 || Posts : 55 || Thanks : 47 || Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

You want to know who you are? Huh? You want to know who's son you are? You don't, I do, everybody does... you're the son of a thousand fathers, all bastards like you. -Tuco

jayx20

was very happy to see that tattoos are back in the game!

Array

Yeah and and I can't wait to find out what else is new in the game.

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

game will be Epic, either way =)
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3500 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 143 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

notoriouskm

I will just stick with the regular post-release version.

Retired Staff

Array
    Regular for me too :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13177 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast