360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Monster Hunter 4 Announced For September 14 In Japan
Register
    Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Monster Hunter 4 Announced For September 14 In Japan

Capcom has announced Monster Hunter 4 will be available in Japan this fall after it was shown in a Japanese Nintendo Direct this morning. The highly successful fantasy action franchise will be released for the Nintendo 3DS on September 14, priced at 5990 yen. To coincide with the release, a special edition 3DS and 3DS LL will be launched on the same day as well.

Monster Hunter 4 will bring back popular monsters from the series, as well as showcasing a whole host of new monsters. The use of weapons and their actions has been advanced, with two new additions to the roster, including souchuukan and a charge axe. Plus, if Japan werenít luck enough, Capcom are even hosting a demo event at Aqua City in Odaiba tomorrow and Saturday. Itís still unknown whether Monster Hunter 4 will make it to the West, but in the meantime check out the trailer above.
    Downloads : 57 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 16109 || Posts : 13,032 || Thanks : 3,661 || Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,446 Posts

Serious_M

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Serious_M For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Monster Hunter 4 Announced For September 14 In Japan

i didn't like the last monster hunter i played so i probably won't get this, nice share for those who like the series bro
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22150 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    I love the monster hunter series big fan but too bad they just aiming for Nintendo right now so I won't be getting any till they aim back to Sony :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13180 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Array

yeah me 2 big fan I love the series but capcom screw ps fan over. I get wii only to play monster hunter 3. than I stop I dont have 3ds or wii u.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by thegutta View Post
    I love the monster hunter series big fan but too bad they just aiming for Nintendo right now so I won't be getting any till they aim back to Sony :D
    Sorry, Capcom love Nintendo now. :P

I can't wait for this game to come to the west. Hopefully they show it at E3.

Here's a new commercial released today.
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2883 || Posts : 610 || Thanks : 495 || Thanked 619 Times in 178 Posts