360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
(E3 Update) Witcher 3 Xbox One Reveal
Register
    Haven Donator
    Array

(E3 Update) Witcher 3 Xbox One Reveal

A report from CD Projekt Red's native Poland says the company's forthcoming action-RPG The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be featured at Microsoft's pre-E3 press conference tomorrow.

According to Polish news magazine Wprost, the game will be unveiled by Microsoft for Xbox One. To date, The Witcher 3 has been officially announced for Windows PC and PlayStation 4 as well as "other high end consoles".

The franchise's previous entry, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, was released for Windows in May 2011, followed by Xbox 360 a year later.

In related news, a cover feature of The Witcher 3 for Edge's July issue has been leaked online. Based on the Windows version of the game, it details a 'Witcher Sense' mode in the game that seems similar to the detective vision from the Batman Arkham games, and states that the full campaign will be 50 hours long.

Name:  images.0_cinema_960.0.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  31.0 KB

Source: http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/9/4412...box-one-reveal

E3 Update

"A spokesperson for CD Projekt Red took the stage during Microsoft's press conference to announce that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is indeed coming to Xbox One, with a few exclusive features for the new console.

Everyone assumed that Xbox One would be one of the next-gen consoles that The Witcher 3 is being developed for, but we didn't have official confirmation until today. CD Projekt Red states that the free-roaming, open-world RPG features over 100 hours of gameplay, and includes a few console-exclusive features, including optional voice commands through Kinect to cast spells and quick switch items. The Xbox One version of The Witcher 3 will also feature SmartGlass support for things like inventory management.

The announcements were followed by an impressive new trailer, which showed off Geralt sailing, riding a horse, and fighting a plethora of different monsters. Also, mermaids! The trailer also stated The Witcher 3 is "the last part of the legend" of Geralt of Rivia."

Source: https://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...-xbox-one.aspx
    Last edited by Genepool; 06-10-2013 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Grammar/Spelling

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Great news share Genepool :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13175 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thegutta For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Witcher 3 Set for Xbox One Reveal

Quote Originally Posted by thegutta View Post
    Great news share Genepool :)
    Thanks! It took me awhile to get into this series, but I'm looking forward to it now.

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by Genepool View Post
    Thanks! It took me awhile to get into this series, but I'm looking forward to it now.
    I been a fan of the series on pc n i didn't like the one for Xbox 360 it didn't feel like a witcher game but I'm glad its making a comeback on the next gen systems n this time im getting it for Ps4 :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13175 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

I will be getting this on my PC

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

They looks good... Nice share
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3498 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 143 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Haven Donator
    Array

Updated for E3 information.