360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Expanding your Reputation - a Reminder‏

Twitter: @

Expanding your Reputation - a Reminder‏

Just go an email from Stack Overflow.

We noticed you have not accepted our invitation to join Stack Overflow Careers. Only 3 days remain before it expires, and wed love to have you. In case you missed the invitation, or never got it, here it is again:

In recognition of your contributions to Stack Overflow, wed like to invite you to create a professional profile on Stack Overflow Careers 2.0.

A Careers 2.0 profile is a great place to showcase your professional work as a programmer Stack Exchange answers, open source projects, even the books youve read.

Click here to accept the invitation. Its free!

Even if youre not looking for a new career today, your Careers 2.0 profile will be your professional home on the web. It lets your colleagues, friends, and peers know who you are and what great work youre doing. Its a terrific way to build your professional reputation and take your career to the next level. And its fun!

Youll always have complete control over whats in your profile, who can see it, and whether or not employers can contact you.

But please act soon: this invitation expires in 14 days, so sign up now!

Even if you decide not to join Careers 2.0, we would like to thank you for all your contributions to Stack Overflow. It wouldnt be the same without you.

The Careers 2.0 team

Very nice!! I would love to join, but i really have no time.. kinda busy with a lot things :(
    Downloads : 150 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 6440 || Posts : 3,307 || Thanks : 478 || Thanked 4,158 Times in 1,271 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator

Re: Expanding your Reputation - a Reminder‏

Too bad you don't have the time, I certainly know that feeling :-/

But nice nonetheless.

You've been contributing to overflow? and where was i?
    I can't help but wonder what the advantages would be, it seems like linkedin only.. slightly useful.
    The fact it's called careers 2.0 however immediately renders me limp, sickening.

All in all, i fail to see the point, but then i wasn't invited nor have i ever contributed to the place so yeah.
    Guess an obligatory grats is in order and an additional applause for not giving a toss about it, hooray!
    Downloads : 99 || Uploads : 18 || Rep Power : 2906 || Posts : 576 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 462 Times in 200 Posts

The Immortal God

Twitter: @

that is very cool Seph, too bad your time is slim these days, you never know maybe some day ;)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 21734 || Posts : 18,759 || Thanks : 4,444 || Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,605 Posts

Yeah I have no idea what this is I thought this was another of those "Someone you've never met has invited you to LinkedIn!" spam, does SO have an actual use? Should I be LOLing or congratulating you on the recognition?