360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Forza 4 modded wheels
Register
    Array

Forza 4 modded wheels

Hi, I currently have 4 modded cars in my garage they all include either or both of; modded rims and bumper wings removed.
    I have a Top Secret S15, Nissan Skyline R33, Nissan Silvia S13 and a Nissan 240sx.
    I am looking to get ahold of more if anyone would like to trade please let me know!

Security
    Overlord

Array

Re: Forza 4 modded wheels

im going to let you in on something if you are trading/gifting modded cars on forza you will be banned fast, im telling you this so you can enjoy the game still from your current console if you get a ban you will need to get a new one to play it again. T10 likes to console ban players who mod the game even something harmless as removing hoods/spoilers

Array

Thanks for the info, but I have been modding my Forza save games since Forza 3 and have not received a ban yet, and also sending/receiving modded tunes. I think I will be safe.

Security
    Overlord

Array

np, but please dont be so cocky about it if you were to check the forza forums you will see they are very vigilant about catching modders and very ban happy just giving this heads up to keep everyone informed

Array

Quote Originally Posted by reapermech View Post
    np, but please dont be so cocky about it if you were to check the forza forums you will see they are very vigilant about catching modders and very ban happy just giving this heads up to keep everyone informed

I'm not being cocky and I don't know how you read my comment that way :S I am just saying that I have not been banned yet even though I have modded it lots. Anyway, I understand you are just looking out for myself and everyone else.

dark knight

i wouldnt mod the wheels bro

JDMSilvia

I have one set of wheels i could trade. CR-X with BBS Reps. looks really clean