360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
my collection of fable 3 saves
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

my collection of fable 3 saves

hey guys since fable 3 has been free and a lot off people cant mod it properly i have modded saves here
    ONLY use these save to give stuff to your main account because if you play on these saves for two long they will eventually corrupt.

there is a notepad in the folder read that for info

EDIT: all these saves work i have tested them all none off them are mine i only made them better by adding legendary weapons to them.
    PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON IT TOOK ME AGES TO GET THESE SAVE UN CORRUPTED

http://www.mediafire.com/?eap5a6e6dk73aub

EDIT: i noticed one of the folder did not have a save in it so i put the correct file into it

P.S do not move your save from the device you created it on or it will corrupt there is a way to uncorrupt it but it may not work i noticed this by makeing a legit starter save with 1025 guild seals and all legendary weapons plus more and like 3.5 mill gold so other people can have it then i loaded it up and it was corrupted then i uncorrupted it i was back to the start basically with no guild seals and no weapons... i was mad
    Last edited by fromscarface; 06-14-2013 at 12:20 PM.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2204 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 176 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to fromscarface For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

Re: my collection of fable 3 saves

Thanks, for the add !
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3503 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 143 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Array
    Twitter: @

thanks I'll prolly start this game today.

Haven Donator
    Array

Nice share bro!
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2503 || Posts : 275 || Thanks : 157 || Thanked 78 Times in 28 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

nice save shared fromscarface
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22150 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Have these been tested recently? Lionhead has released a patch that is supposed to make modding impossible. I hear that the patch works by making it impossible to move your save between devices without it getting corrupt. Unfortunately, there is no "correct" way to mod the saves anymore; they always turn up corrupt.

The way to test this is to try to load up a modded save. Half the time it will show as corrupt, but if it does load then try to progress a little and save and quit. If it didn't show up as corrupt the first time you tried to load it, it almost certainly will the second time. Of all of the reports I've seen, nobody has been able to load a modded save more than once without it getting corrupt.

That said, even if these saves don't work, it's still a nice share.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4518 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Have these been tested recently? Lionhead has released a patch that is supposed to make modding impossible. I hear that the patch works by making it impossible to move your save between devices without it getting corrupt. Unfortunately, there is no "correct" way to mod the saves anymore; they always turn up corrupt.

The way to test this is to try to load up a modded save. Half the time it will show as corrupt, but if it does load then try to progress a little and save and quit. If it didn't show up as corrupt the first time you tried to load it, it almost certainly will the second time. Of all of the reports I've seen, nobody has been able to load a modded save more than once without it getting corrupt.

That said, even if these saves don't work, it's still a nice share.
    yes they all work but within the downloaded folder there is a notepad it says only use these for giving stuff to your main account
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2204 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 176 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fromscarface For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

great share fromscarface

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast