360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
How To Get Infinite Xbox LIVE 3 Months (Windows Phone Promotion)
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

red heart How To Get Infinite Xbox LIVE 3 Months (Windows Phone Promotion)

Hey guys, I was playing around with the Windows Phone promotion and I was able to find out a way to get an infinite number of chances to play the spin and enter to get the Xbox LIVE 3 month prize. So far, I have won two 3 month Xbox LIVE subscriptions with this method and I thought it would be a great way to get LIVE until the promotion ends. Just follow these steps:

1) Click here as it is the direct link that skips the windows phone demo:
    https://microsoft.promo.eprize.com/windowsphonedemo/

The next step involves having temporary emails. First, make sure that you have signed out of Facebook, and you do this tutorial using the "email address" option of the promotion, not the "Connect with Facebook" option. I recommend using your real email for the first time (if you haven't already) using the promotion. If you have already used your primary email address, then move on to step 2.

2) This is where a temporary email comes into play. An easy way to get a temporary email is to use anonymbox. When you are done using the email for the promotion, just click on "Delete this email" and then use the "Random" email address option on the next page. Here is the website for anonymbox:
    http://www.anonymbox.com/

3) Just keep making a new email with anonymbox every time you want to play another spin. You can use your real info, as you are just getting the email with your Xbox LIVE code.

Keep in mind that you will probably lose more than you win. Just keep going until you win!

Enjoy!

Please note that this is something that was found. I'm not responsible for what you choose to do with this information, but proceed at your own risk when doing so.

-Zebzy<3
    Last edited by CloudStrife7x; 06-17-2013 at 02:42 AM. Reason: fixed link
    Downloads : 1 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 1951 || Posts : 80 || Thanks : 3 || Thanked 50 Times in 16 Posts

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate, and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."

- Albert einstein

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zebzy For This Useful Post:

Array

Re: How To Get Infinite Xbox LIVE 3 Months (Windows Phone Promotion)

Oops-A-Daisy

We can't find the page you're looking for. It has either expired or is temporarily out of commission.

Luckily, there's still more to explore. Feel free to visit www.eprize.com and poke around.
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2247 || Posts : 183 || Thanks : 116 || Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

If anyone's willing to lend me their spare time and mod a couple of saves for me, I have a couple of requests.
    NIER & Darksiders

Haven Donator
    Array

Very strange
    Downloads : 1 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 1951 || Posts : 80 || Thanks : 3 || Thanked 50 Times in 16 Posts

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate, and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."

- Albert einstein

Array

it is not infinite as it has
    (1,937) 3-month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.
    (378)Xbox Live Points Card worth one thousand six hundred (1,600) Points. ARV: $20.

i have tried this method about 20 times so far and every time it lands on try again tommorow

can you tell us roughly how many times did it take you to win even one code?

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

Nice ill try it.. Thanks for the share
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3504 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 143 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Array

Tried it several times too (over 30 times).

Only "Try again tomorrow"
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 62 || Thanks : 6 || Thanked 18 Times in 6 Posts

[CENTER]
    Don't advertise you have been warned![/CENTER]

Haven Donator
    Array

well that's just unfortunate for you.

- Albert einstein

Array

The actual Link
    https://microsoft.promo.eprize.com/windowsphonedemo/

and the one I think you tried putting.
    https://microsoft.promo.eprize.com/w...02KXgvx/THe38=

thx for the share bud
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2614 || Posts : 320 || Thanks : 507 || Thanked 97 Times in 52 Posts

Help me get 16 GB's of Space on Dropbox. = ] http://db.tt/ZPUdJHeX
    GTA V Online Crew Recruitment/ Forum http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...um/#post225160

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cruor For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast