360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Urgent] In desperate need of a recorder [Hd quality] [10th lobby proof WaW]
Register
Login
    Stealth Mods

[Urgent] In desperate need of a recorder [Hd quality] [10th lobby proof WaW]

I host 10th/11th lobbies on Cod: World at War and I need some proof. I need a recorder for a video or two of the infectable mod menu and mod menu itself. You will get a co-host position if you fulfill this for me. *NOTE: I WILL NOT PUT MY LOBBY UP FOR BUSINESS IF I DONT HAVE SUFFICIENT ENOUGH PROOF* or even if I could get a Moderator or a trusted person on the site in my lobby and to vouch for me. Please Please Please help me. Gamertag is : Photoshop It

Thank you,
    Stealth Mods

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Asteroids Champion
    Twitter: @

Re: [Urgent] In desperate need of a recorder [Hd quality] [10th lobby proof WaW]

Not sure if you can talk about modded lobbies on this site... I know you can't sell it, but not too sure if you can even host one on here... Going to need someone else to confirm that.

But as I said you 100% can't sell it on here. If you were planning on selling it.
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 12139 || Posts : 4,708 || Thanks : 1,167 || Thanked 16,673 Times in 1,842 Posts

Stealth Mods

Re: [Urgent] In desperate need of a recorder [Hd quality] [10th lobby proof WaW]

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    Not sure if you can talk about modded lobbies on this site... I know you can't sell it, but not too sure if you can even host one on here... Going to need someone else to confirm that.

But as I said you 100% can't sell it on here. If you were planning on selling it.
    All of my lobbies would be free. & why wouldnt I be able to sell JTAGS/RGHS etc on this site when there is a marketplace with an RGH shop up and Jtags/rghs being sold?

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Asteroids Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Mods View Post
    All of my lobbies would be free. & why wouldnt I be able to sell JTAGS/RGHS etc on this site when there is a marketplace with an RGH shop up and Jtags/rghs being sold?
    You can't sell Mods/Modded Lobbies. Selling Jtags/RGH's is fine. Just not Mods.
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 12139 || Posts : 4,708 || Thanks : 1,167 || Thanked 16,673 Times in 1,842 Posts

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

I think hosting your own lobby for others is fine just make sure you're not charging people as it's not allowed on 360Haven i'm sure a administrator or someone with knowledge on the matter will post and let you know if you can host a lobby

Stealth Mods

Ok good! Im going to be having a shop up very soon. Thus being the reason I joined the site. & all of my modded lobbies are free no matter what I just dont know where to post them at?

Haven Donator
    Array

I wouldn't mind Recording for you, My capture card wont get 1080p, but with editing i may get 480-720...
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2572 || Posts : 476 || Thanks : 187 || Thanked 162 Times in 97 Posts

Seth Rollins is Awesome