360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
programing
Register
Login

Thread: programing

Array

programing

i would like to learn how to code save editors/mod tools if anyone wants to teach/help me just leave a post or privite message me thanks

i know how to hex edit i have hex edited many games like:two wolrds II,sacred 2,skyrim ect i know that you need the offsets
    Last edited by fromscarface; 06-22-2013 at 08:35 PM.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2416 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 176 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

Administrator
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Homeland Defense Champion
    Twitter: @

Re: programing

Well, before you start learning how to make save editors, you need to know basic understanding of hex.
    http://www.flexhex.com/docs/howtos/hex-editing.phtml
    Downloads : 152 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 7090 || Posts : 3,328 || Thanks : 488 || Thanked 4,207 Times in 1,284 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Well, before you start learning how to make save editors, you need to know basic understanding of hex.
    http://www.flexhex.com/docs/howtos/hex-editing.phtml
    yes i know how to hex edit and the offsets, i know about the offsets they contain the the value. sorry my explanation is not good but since i know about hex could you help me out please
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2416 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 176 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

Array

You should learn asm or at least have a good understanding, and maybe c+ if you plan on making a mod tool for your modded games and knowing how to decrypt the saves would also help as some saves are encrypted.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

No, nobody uses ASM anymore, and C++ is outdated compared to C#. Assuming you mean that you understand how to hex edit WITHOUT a tutorial at your side, then the next step would be to learn the structures of either VB.NET or C#. Download PackageIO (here: http://www.360haven.com/?pageid=PackageIO) and check out some of the tutorials on our VB.NET or C# pages.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4731 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 629 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com