360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
wwe 2k14 is awesome...
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

grin wwe 2k14 is awesome...

double shell shock and flapjack super kick! what else is gunna be in wwe 2k14?!?

they should make batista and jeff hardy.......
    Last edited by CloudStrife7x; 06-26-2013 at 01:12 AM. Reason: double post

Array

Re: wwe 2k14 is awesome...

There deff not going to make Jeff Hardy I think he's still in TNA. Thats what sucks about wrestling games, you'll never have everyone in one game when all the wrestlers aren't there anymore.

RoyaleOne

All the parts (entrance, moveset, etc.) are there for Hardy and the CAWs are better than what the in game model would be anyway so not having him is not that bad. There are several guys who are not as easy to replicate (body types, unique entrances, taunts, movesets). This added with the limit on CAW spots is the most frustrating part. It is impossible to ever have every one you want in one save.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by slap-a-hoe View Post
    There deff not going to make Jeff Hardy I think he's still in TNA. Thats what sucks about wrestling games, you'll never have everyone in one game when all the wrestlers aren't there anymore.
    Depends on what they have got setup contract wise, they may have a contract for there character to be used in video games so they can stilll work for another promotion and appear in a game. Onto the original post though WWE2K14 is looking fantastic, being an old school fan I'm liking that Hogan, Warrior, Savage and Andre are in.

John Paul

Ultimate Warrior addition is awesome

DeGenez

I think Batista will be in WWE 2K14

Array
    Twitter: @

Really forward to it myself actually, there's bi speculation that Batista is actually returning to join Triple H & Orton (New WWE champ). Since he's left his terrible career at MMA.

Was a little obvious considering the way he left...
    Look forward to this, even though Here Comes The Pain was the best WWE game.
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 1642 || Posts : 16 || Thanks : 7 || Thanked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Array

Yeah this game looks great I just hope take two dont drop the ball on the gameplay because even though the previous wwe game looked good the gameplay lacked its full potential

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast