360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Professional GFX Artist and Animator
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Professional GFX Artist and Animator

Hey its Solid Prime...For those that know me and others that does not..i am a Professional GFX artist and Animator...i use Photoshop,painter, zbrush, illustrator, Maya, 3Dmax etc....i can do anything you can invision and more....if people need work done...then contact me...if its for the site i will do for free...and if its personal or comercial i may charge it depends on how you approach me...I am willing to help those that need it....below are some of my work....these images are solely for the purpose of demonstrating my ability and are copyright protected under the United States Copyright Office and may not be used for any purpose without my written consent. They are below check em out and let me know what you think...this not all my work but a few that i am able to post online.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by solid prime; 09-19-2013 at 08:35 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to solid prime For This Useful Post:

SiN

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Re: Professional GFX Artist and Animator

The only thing that looks professional in my opinion is the batman you made i was actually going to try out Zbrush a while back until my PC broke i may re download the program again soon to give it ago but cool work

Haven Donator
    Array

well thanks....and againg i got work from over ten years..everything from small logo, brochures, to tv commercials so my work range varies alot...but i just cant post alot of it online for copyright reasons...but thanks for your support and comments...its appreciated...the batman is 3dmax model and photoshop for textures, its part of a mini film im working on....there is a reason for the green suit...will be revealed in time....the model is rigged with a skeleton and is ready to animated...if there are great animators that want to work on this personal project with me...then please pm me about it i can use a few animators to lighten my work load...
    Last edited by solid prime; 06-27-2013 at 07:11 AM.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

that Batman looks epic :D, there other pics look good too solid prime
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22149 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

I'm not that much of a GFX.. but i all do like small things...

Nice work [email protected]
    Last edited by SiN; 06-29-2013 at 05:33 PM.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3502 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 143 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Array

batman looks like he mugged Boba Fett and implemented his armor onto his own gear. lol Looks badass though
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2612 || Posts : 320 || Thanks : 507 || Thanked 97 Times in 52 Posts

Help me get 16 GB's of Space on Dropbox. = ] http://db.tt/ZPUdJHeX
    GTA V Online Crew Recruitment/ Forum http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...um/#post225160

Haven Donator
    Array

Thanks everyone...The Bat man lets just say he gonna be cutn up a whole lot of Predators in my mini flick "BATMAN VS PREDATOR," and yeah he got the armor from studying and scanning Predator tech...so Bats will cloak with no cape...what do guys think...i want it to be epic....i want him fighting like a thousand Predators at one time....and kicking their ass and ripping out spines...this will be rated "R"

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by solid prime View Post
    Thanks everyone...The Bat man lets just say he gonna be cutn up a whole lot of Predators in my mini flick "BATMAN VS PREDATOR," and yeah he got the armor from studying and scanning Predator tech...so Bats will cloak with no cape...what do guys think...i want it to be epic....i want him fighting like a thousand Predators at one time....and kicking their ass and ripping out spines...this will be rated "R"
    Sounds awesome solid prime keep up the good work bro looking forward to it :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13179 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast