360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
REQ Too Human Level 49 Save
Register
    Array

REQ Too Human Level 49 Save

Hi all
    I'm after a gamesave for Too human Level 49, trying to get the Son of Odin achievment

Thanks

9r35t0

Re: REQ Too Human Level 49 Save

i dont mean to bump an old post bu im in need of a lvl 49 save too the one in the save set doesnt work

gdragon

Hey all, since this guy requests a too human savegame well so will i, could someone with the ability to dupe items make me a save game with a lvl 1 berserker or commando wich has all epic and aesir gears on him already including weapon / armor / runes / charms ( i am requesting this save game since i dont have xbox live gold to dupe it myself , and ther isnt anyway to supe offline ) pre-thx to all help

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by gdragon View Post
    Hey all, since this guy requests a too human savegame well so will i, could someone with the ability to dupe items make me a save game with a lvl 1 berserker or commando wich has all epic and aesir gears on him already including weapon / armor / runes / charms ( i am requesting this save game since i dont have xbox live gold to dupe it myself , and ther isnt anyway to supe offline ) pre-thx to all help
    Spider farm like everyone else because only a person who is extreamly generous would give something so rare and it takes 200+ hours so.. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by 9r35t0 View Post
    i dont mean to bump an old post bu im in need of a lvl 49 save too the one in the save set doesnt work
    And same goes for u if u have live join a level 50 and ask nicely or later in the day i will pm u my gt so i will level u but not yet