360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Teenage Gamer May Go to Prison for 8 Years for Violent Joke on League of Legends
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Teenage Gamer May Go to Prison for 8 Years for Violent Joke on League of Legends

Downloads : 151 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 6869 || Posts : 3,322 || Thanks : 488 || Thanked 4,199 Times in 1,282 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:

Array

Re: Teenage Gamer May Go to Prison for 8 Years for Violent Joke on League of Legends

Feel really bad for the kid thats going to jail for a sarcastic joke...

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

Re: Teenage Gamer May Go to Prison for 8 Years for Violent Joke on League of Legends

hahah... oh well.. right???...lol
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3500 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 143 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Array

Just glad its not me, but must suck for that kid

Array

This should happen more often, imagine prisons for little kids who scream through their headphone on Call of Duty.

Great share.
    Downloads : 24 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2304 || Posts : 271 || Thanks : 247 || Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

Victory costs. Every time, you pay a little more.

Array

Every1 hates screaming kids on call of duty

Haven Donator
    Array

Thanks for showing this............I always had my suspicions that that all messages sent over xbox live was being observed by Microsoft. I am pretty sure that certain words would trigger an alert because they can't read every message. What gets me is that once the alert has been triggered how easily you are then tracked and without hesitation then pass on that personal information.

We live in a very different world now thanks to the likes of facebook and such where your identity is a commodity. Whatever happened to privacy or anonymity when the internet was first available we didn't have to fill in 5 pages of information to register online now every time you log onto a site they want to know what you had for breakfast...........Honestly, it was only a matter of time before the government started collecting that information.

I know I have probably lead off topic but this video has envoked my feelings and I wanted to share my thoughts.
    Downloads : 6 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 2236 || Posts : 275 || Thanks : 158 || Thanked 214 Times in 64 Posts

Array

that is f_king crazy
    Downloads : 19 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2343 || Posts : 283 || Thanks : 145 || Thanked 31 Times in 14 Posts

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast