[ChitChat] - A Touching Story.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Twitter: @

[ChitChat] - A Touching Story.

Me: God, can I ask You a question?
    God: Sure
    Me: Promise You won't get mad
    God: I promise
    Me: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?
    God: What do u mean?
    Me: Well, I woke up late
    God: Yes
    Me: My car took forever to start
    God: Okay
    Me: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait
    God: Huummm
    Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call
    God: All right
    Me: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?
    God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that
    Me (humbled): OH
    GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.
    Me: (ashamed)
    God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.
    Me (embarrassed):Okay
    God: Your phone went dead because the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.
    Me (softly): I see God
    God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.
    Me: I'm Sorry God
    God: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me.... in All things , the Good & the bad.
    Me: I will trust You.
    God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.
    Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, Thank You for Everything today.

God: You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Children.

I'm not a believer but reading this was touching. :)
    Downloads : 150 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 6440 || Posts : 3,307 || Thanks : 478 || Thanked 4,158 Times in 1,271 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God

Re: [ChitChat] - A Touching Story.

i do believe in God myself and reading this gives me hope that even my worst days are probably not as bad as they could have been, awesome share Seph
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 21734 || Posts : 18,759 || Thanks : 4,444 || Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,605 Posts

Banned Noob

Wow that sounds like me, i ask these type of questions everyday. This really opened up my eyes, thanks seph for sharing. Seriously.

Retired Staff

Each and everyday is a blessing so in the morning when y'all wake up thank god for giving you another day alive in this beautiful earth thanks for the share Seph :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 12765 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,395 Times in 1,224 Posts

I'm blessed everyday I'm allowed to see another day, this story was touching.

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Great share Seph! love it
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3088 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 143 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Emerald Lance

I'm not a believer myself, but it's nice to see the bad things in life being explained as God helping you to avoid worse things (as opposed to "the devil did it"). Though I'm a little thrown off by the death angel bit, seeing as Azrael works for God and so anything he'd be doing is what God would want, but I digress. lol ^-^;
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4103 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 626 Times in 305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."

Very touching guess I'll think twice bout bad days now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast