360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
My Smurfs 2 Gamesave
Loading
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    xBASSxMONSTAx is offline
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Posts : 610
    Array

    Have a nice day My Smurfs 2 Gamesave

    Hey guys, spent like 4-5hrs on this game tonight and I managed to complete the game, finding all smurfs, coins and did most(90%) of the challenges except the Co-Op one's.



    Download here:

    xBASSxMONSTA's Smurf 2 save.rar

    Enjoy. ;)
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2878 || Posts : 610 || Thanks : 495 || Thanked 619 Times in 178 Posts



  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xBASSxMONSTAx For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    ammara

    Re: My Smurfs 2 Gamesave

    cool thx dude

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    modder
    GeneralSteel is offline
    Join Date : Jun 2013
    Location : The Moon
    Posts : 164
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: My Smurfs 2 Gamesave

    Quote Originally Posted by xBASSxMONSTAx View Post
    Hey guys, spent like 4-5hrs on this game tonight and I managed to complete the game, finding all smurfs, coins and did most(90%) of the challenges except the Co-Op one's.

    Download here:

    xBASSxMONSTA's Smurf 2 save.rar

    Enjoy. ;)
    Nice Share Bass Monstaa.... is this game any good?

  5. #4
    Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

    SiN is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2011
    Location : Dunn NC
    Age : 38
    Posts : 1,244
    Array

    Re: My Smurfs 2 Gamesave

    Thanks for the share man.. Easy 1000
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3498 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 143 Times in 120 Posts



    AFX ART: By me

  6. #5
    Senior Member

    xBASSxMONSTAx is offline
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Posts : 610
    Array

    Re: My Smurfs 2 Gamesave

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSteel View Post
    Nice Share Bass Monstaa.... is this game any good?
    It's ok for a platformer. It's a bit on the short side though, any decent player could beat it under 2-3hrs or 4-5 if your collecting the coins. its relatively easy game apart from some of the level challenges.
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2878 || Posts : 610 || Thanks : 495 || Thanked 619 Times in 178 Posts



  7. #6
    Retired Staff

    thegutta is offline
    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Location : On Top Of The World
    Posts : 10,475
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: My Smurfs 2 Gamesave

    Bass I'm gonna call you The GameSave Beast why u ask well let me tell you then cuz you always posting your complete game saves on the same day the game is out damn you a beast bro that's why you need to go outside n enjoy this gorgeous days breath the fresh air interact with other humans make friends get out of your room n see the light of day lol :p
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13175 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts




  8. #7
    Senior Member

    xBASSxMONSTAx is offline
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Posts : 610
    Array

    Re: My Smurfs 2 Gamesave

    Quote Originally Posted by thegutta View Post
    Bass I'm gonna call you The GameSave Beast why u ask well let me tell you then cuz you always posting your complete game saves on the same day the game is out damn you a beast bro that's why you need to go outside n enjoy this gorgeous days breath the fresh air interact with other humans make friends get out of your room n see the light of day lol :p
    Truth is I am not even human, I'm a droid that is made to play games 24/7. :P

    btw Dynasty 8 completion save coming soon. :D
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2878 || Posts : 610 || Thanks : 495 || Thanked 619 Times in 178 Posts



  9. #8
    Retired Staff

    thegutta is offline
    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Location : On Top Of The World
    Posts : 10,475
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: My Smurfs 2 Gamesave

    Quote Originally Posted by xBASSxMONSTAx View Post
    Truth is I am not even human, I'm a droid that is made to play games 24/7. :P

    btw Dynasty 8 completion save coming soon. :D
    Lol keep up the awesome work you Gamesave Beast Droid you :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13175 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts




 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Modded Save] Need modded gamesave help!
    By Zebzy in forum Xbox 360 Modified Game Saves
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2014, 08:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+