Skrim Is Weird
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skrim Is Weird

Haven Donator
    Array

Skrim Is Weird

It just gets Stranger........

Downloads : 6 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 2234 || Posts : 275 || Thanks : 158 || Thanked 214 Times in 64 Posts

Array

Re: Skrim Is Weird

ah.. the ol' line glitch! i've encountered it several times, one time it wasn't even attached to anything and stretched all the way from the solitude outer wall to the whiterun staples! no bs i tracked it!
    of all the games i have ever played none has contained as many creepy glitches as Skyrim and i'm STILL discovering new one's.

Haven Donator
    Array

ah.. the ol' line glitch! i've encountered it several times, one time it wasn't even attached to anything and stretched all the way from the solitude outer wall to the whiterun staples! no bs i tracked it!
    of all the games i have ever played none has contained as many creepy glitches as Skyrim and i'm STILL discovering new one's.
    You have hit the nail on the head but the game is so massive and soo good that these glitches just adds to the overall entertainment...............Keeps me coming back for more. I honestly don't know how they are going to top it with the next Elder Scrolls.
    Downloads : 6 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 2234 || Posts : 275 || Thanks : 158 || Thanked 214 Times in 64 Posts

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

lol love the glitches in this game for some reason
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3499 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 143 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Array

Ah, this is one of my favorite glitches. I remember I followed it once and somehow at the end of it I died because I walked through it.
    Downloads : 24 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2303 || Posts : 271 || Thanks : 247 || Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

Victory costs. Every time, you pay a little more.

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @

Glitches are crazy in skyrim i seen crazier ones lol great share Zero :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13176 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by agent zero View Post
    You have hit the nail on the head but the game is so massive and soo good that these glitches just adds to the overall entertainment...............Keeps me coming back for more. I honestly don't know how they are going to top it with the next Elder Scrolls.
    honestly if it wasn't so easy to use exploits in this game i would like it a lot less, the fact that you can turn your character into an unstoppable killing machine with little to no effort just makes it addicting as hell! a perfect example of how glitches can turn a simple adventure game into an epic masterpiece!

Array

I remember a glitch I had a while back. Got a kill-cam decap on a vampire and the head was glitch-stuck on my sword. I named him Bob the headblade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast