Ms. Splosion Man Early Access Invitation
Twisted Pixel Needs Your Help!
May 24th, 2011 - Austin, TX - Ms. Splosion Man, the highly anticipated follow up to the 2009
award-winning Summer of Arcade hit Splosion Man, is slated for release early summer 2011
on Xbox LIVE® Arcade. Microsoft Game Studios and Twisted Pixel invite you to preview the
exhilarating multiplayer action by enlisting in the Ms. Splosion Man Public Early Access. This
type of testing doesn't happen often in XBLA, and the studio is excited to be one of the first to
offer an early access program such as this. Registration begins May 24th, and the early access
period begins on June 6th.
This early access will be open to 10,000 entrants for the three weeks between June 6th and
June 26th. During the early access period, two different multiplayer levels will be available each week, in addition to Trial content. "To make the best multiplayer game possible, we are enlisting the help of our friends and fans to beat the ever living crap out of our game and tell us what is wrong with it," says the game's Director, Josh Bear.
Interested parties are asked to visit connect.microsoft.com/site1241 to enter. And participants
are asked to email [email protected]
with bug reports and comments. Be sure to
get your registration in quick, MGS and TPG expect this Public Early Access to fill up fast.
Eligible applicants must:
● Be one of the 10,000 registrants chosen to participate.
● Own a retail Xbox 360 console with a hard drive.
● Have an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.
● Have broadband Internet access at home.
● Be willing to play the early access with others in the program if they know them or not.
● Have time to play with numerous online gamers, and time to provide copious feedback.