360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Tutorial] Dynasty Warriors 8 Leaderboard Modding
Loading
Register
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

    Idlehands88 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Whitby, Ontario
    Age : 28
    Posts : 4,704
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Dynasty Warriors 8 Leaderboard Modding

    Hey guys, since there is so many people butt hurt about the top 5 people having 99,999,999,999 K.O's in DW8 I have decided to make them more mad :D

    HOW TO MOD THE LEADERBOARD:
    Code:
    1. Extract the "DYNASTYWARRIORS8" file from your USB (Not the "DYNASTYWARRIORS8.dat" file)
    2. Open your "DYNASTYWARRIORS8" file into Hex Workshop
    3. Go to Offset 0xD0C4
    4. Change the value to "174876E7FF" (99,999,999,999 = max)
    5. Save and close Hex Workshop
    5. Rehash/Resign the save and replace it back onto your USB
    6. Play a mission and look at your Leaderboard position
    Have fun and USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

    Please post this tutorial EVERYWHERE!!!

    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11914 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    fromscarface is offline
    Join Date : Jun 2012
    Location : united kingdom
    Age : 21
    Posts : 163
    Array

    Re: Dynasty Warriors 8 Leaderboard Modding

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    Hey guys, since there is so many people butt hurt about the top 5 people having 99,999,999,999 K.O's in DW8 I have decided to make them more mad :D

    HOW TO MOD THE LEADERBOARD:
    Code:
    1. Extract the "DYNASTYWARRIORS8" file from your USB (Not the "DYNASTYWARRIORS8.dat" file)
    2. Open your "DYNASTYWARRIORS8" file into Hex Workshop
    3. Go to Offset 0xD0C4
    4. Change the value to "174876E7FF" (99,999,999,999 = max)
    5. Save and close Hex Workshop
    5. Rehash/Resign the save and replace it back onto your USB
    6. Play a mission and look at your Leaderboard position
    Have fun and USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

    Please post this tutorial EVERYWHERE!!!
    hopefully that will annoy "zambiestarkilla" ;) saying modders are bad....
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2202 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 176 Times in 34 Posts


    Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

  3. #3
    Haven Donator
    iKing is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Puerto Rico
    Posts : 187
    Array

    Re: Dynasty Warriors 8 Leaderboard Modding

    do i do this steps for weapons too i mean extract the save not the .dat but instead the whole save and hex edit its weapon ? :( make an tut for it too lol

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    fromscarface is offline
    Join Date : Jun 2012
    Location : united kingdom
    Age : 21
    Posts : 163
    Array

    Re: Dynasty Warriors 8 Leaderboard Modding

    Quote Originally Posted by iKing View Post
    do i do this steps for weapons too i mean extract the save not the .dat but instead the whole save and hex edit its weapon ? :( make an tut for it too lol
    you should learn how to read.... You posted on the other thread when he explains how to search it "http://www.360haven.com/forums/threads/26361-dynasty-warriors-8-modding-discussion" and if you still don't know just stop modding if you can't follow instrucitons that are simple he made it really simple to understand... Or just download my save if "it's to hard for you" http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...ns/?highlight=
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2202 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 176 Times in 34 Posts


    Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

  5. #5
    Haven Donator
    iKing is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Puerto Rico
    Posts : 187
    Array

    Re: Dynasty Warriors 8 Leaderboard Modding

    Quote Originally Posted by fromscarface View Post
    you should learn how to read.... You posted on the other thread when he explains how to search it "http://www.360haven.com/forums/threads/26361-dynasty-warriors-8-modding-discussion" and if you still don't know just stop modding if you can't follow instrucitons that are simple he made it really simple to understand... Or just download my save if "it's to hard for you" http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...ns/?highlight=
    instead of babbling you shouldnt wasted time giving me your poor save because i dont need it instead of explaining to me a little more about it so i can do it myself not everyone knows a lot of this but if you cant be of help you can go where you came with that super brain of yours :D

  6. #6
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

    Idlehands88 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Whitby, Ontario
    Age : 28
    Posts : 4,704
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Dynasty Warriors 8 Leaderboard Modding

    Careful with you fighting. Stay on topic.
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11914 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts



  7. #7
    Senior Member
    fromscarface is offline
    Join Date : Jun 2012
    Location : united kingdom
    Age : 21
    Posts : 163
    Array

    Re: Dynasty Warriors 8 Leaderboard Modding

    Quote Originally Posted by iKing View Post
    instead of babbling you shouldnt wasted time giving me your poor save because i dont need it instead of explaining to me a little more about it so i can do it myself not everyone knows a lot of this but if you cant be of help you can go where you came with that super brain of yours :D
    you had your account since December 2010 and you don't know how to hex edit yet... just look at his thread "again" and it easy to understand. also you can just start to hex edit and it still easy to understand your the only one that asking for help....
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2202 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 176 Times in 34 Posts


    Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    pinoyballer is offline
    Join Date : Oct 2011
    Location : Sin City
    Posts : 106
    Array

    Re: Dynasty Warriors 8 Leaderboard Modding

    Quote Originally Posted by fromscarface View Post
    you had your account since December 2010 and you don't know how to hex edit yet... just look at his thread "again" and it easy to understand. also you can just start to hex edit and it still easy to understand your the only one that asking for help....
    dam someone need a cookie lol

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Dynasty Warriors 8 Modding Discussion
    By Idlehands88 in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 05:48 AM
  2. [Release] Dynasty Warriors 8 Leaderboard Editor
    By Idlehands88 in forum Xbox 360 Modding Programs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 03:42 AM
  3. Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires character modding question
    By evilhotice in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 10:31 AM
  4. Dynasty Warriors Next
    By CloudStrife7x in forum Youtube Famous
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 04:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+