360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Can I ask to boost my rank?
Register
    Array

Can I ask to boost my rank?

Can I ask for likes, thanks and rep and anything else that will boost me to Junior member? Or is it against the rules or something? If it's not, then show me that stuff and I'll return the favor. Please I need this editor I used to have but now can't get it to work. lol

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Can I ask to boost my rank?

Please take some time to read The Rules and Proper Way to Thank.

Don't ask for it, if a member feels you deserve to be thanked, you will be thanked.
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11911 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Idlehands88 For This Useful Post:

Array

Sorry about that

Administrator
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by slap-a-hoe View Post
    Sorry about that

Reach 40 posts and you will be automatically promoted to
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reach 30 posts and you will be automatically promoted to
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Do NOT spam the forums to get your post count up! If you want to get your post count up, then contribute, answer questions, ask questions, join in a conversation, etc.
    Downloads : 151 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 6867 || Posts : 3,322 || Thanks : 488 || Thanked 4,199 Times in 1,282 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:

Array

Hopefully I'm not spamming I have been posting in a couple different posts, but it's actual answers or questions not just "lol" like the rules say lol and thanks for letting me know this ranking system thing, I been searching the crap out of it but nothing really told me. Someone told me 30 posts but as you can see that wasn't it. So being a member skips over JR? I'll be able to use that editor then right?

FINALLY!!!! lol thanks for helping out with the info, now it's time to see if this editor works for me again.