360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
ANARCHY's GUI is fundamentally FLAWED?
Register
    One Hit Wonder
    Array

ANARCHY's GUI is fundamentally FLAWED?

Hello everybody I have been using anarchy since February under a different account name. and since that time the gui has undergone many changes? In the last three versions including 2.0.2.0 the achievements, avatar and chat ui has been overlapping. By this I mean the design the boxes on the right go into the left and vice versa. something is fundamentally wrong with anarchy.

I am using WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT SP1 with .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0.3, NVIDIA 630m with driver 311.00 with driver version 320.49 available. I also have Visual C++ 2005, C++ 2008 x64&x86, C++ 2010 x64&x86 Redistributable and yesterday I installed NVIDIA driver 320.49, .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5 AND installed C++ Visual 2012 Redistributable to see if it would fix the problem and it did not. So I did a system restore and went back to the original factory installed NVIDIA driver .NET and Visual C++ Redistributable. I also use it on my other WINDOWS 7 machine and the same problem persists as well as on my friends machine and there as well.

HORIZON, MODIO, LIBERTY, LE FLUFFIE, EX-PROFILE EDITOR and VELOCITY all work perfectly, although slightly more difficult or even easier depending on the program. anarchy version 2.0.0.0 also had a working gui however since the new design overhaul one thing works and the other doesn't. Since it's very beginning under this gui anarchy has always had some sort of problem, for example the achievements work and the save game editors don't or the game save add-ons don't install properly or the game finder that doesn't have any games. I WISH ANARCHY WOULD GO BACK TO THE DESIGN OF THE ORIGINAL XBOX 360 TOOLS. It worked flawlessly AND THE DEVICE EXPLORER, ACHIEVEMENTS AND AVATARS MODDING WAS NOT A PAIN IN THE ASS. With the original gui you could drag and drop your files into 360 TOOLS JUST LIKE IN HORIZON. That's why most people prefer using Horizon because plain and simply it is easier to use and most importantly actually works. It sucks that you have to pay for it, but it still works.

Anyway if anybody has a solution please help. Please tell me If I am doing something wrong and how to fix it.
    Last edited by AMERICAN RIFLE; 08-04-2013 at 07:04 PM. Reason: forgot to include text

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: ANARCHY's GUI is fundamentally FLAWED?

Quote Originally Posted by AMERICAN RIFLE View Post
    Hello everybody I have been using anarchy since February under a different account name. and since that time the gui has undergone many changes? In the last three versions including 2.0.2.0 the achievements, avatar and chat ui has been overlapping. By this I mean the design the boxes on the right go into the left and vice versa. something is fundamentally wrong with anarchy.

I am using WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT SP1 with .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0.3, NVIDIA 630m with driver 311.00 with driver version 320.49 available. I also have Visual C++ 2005, C++ 2008 x64&x86, C++ 2010 x64&x86 Redistributable and yesterday I installed NVIDIA driver 320.49, .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5 AND installed C++ Visual 2012 Redistributable to see if it would fix the problem and it did not. So I did a system restore and went back to the original factory installed NVIDIA driver .NET and Visual C++ Redistributable. I also use it on my other WINDOWS 7 machine and the same problem persists as well as on my friends machine and there as well.

HORIZON, MODIO, LIBERTY, LE FLUFFIE, EX-PROFILE EDITOR and VELOCITY all work perfectly, although slightly more difficult or even easier depending on the program. anarchy version 2.0.0.0 also had a working gui however since the new design overhaul one thing works and the other doesn't. Since it's very beginning under this gui anarchy has always had some sort of problem, for example the achievements work and the save game editors don't or the game save add-ons don't install properly or the game finder that doesn't have any games. I WISH ANARCHY WOULD GO BACK TO THE DESIGN OF THE ORIGINAL XBOX 360 TOOLS. It worked flawlessly AND THE DEVICE EXPLORER WAS NOT A PAIN IN THE ASS. With the original gui you could drag and drop your files into 360 TOOLS JUST LIKE IN HORIZON. That's why most people prefer using Horizon because plain and simply it is easier to use and most importantly actually works. It sucks that you have to pay for it, but it still works.

Anyway if anybody has a solution please help. Please tell me If I am doing something wrong and how to fix it.
    Pictures would help. I don't see any problem with the GUI. Your the only one that said there is something wrong, but I don't see it. Also Anarchy and Xbox 360 Tools are 100% different. Everything in Anarchy is 100% re-written code. Also note that there isn't a whole development teem, there is only me. Also you can drag and drop files into Anarchy. If you find problems don't just say there is a problem, pictures say thousands of words.
    Downloads : 152 || Uploads : 15 || Rep Power : 4575 || Posts : 727 || Thanks : 75 || Thanked 5,877 Times in 252 Posts

My Site: X3T-Infinity
    Owner of: Anarchy & GTA V Save Editor

3. The Following User Says Thank You to XB36Hazard For This Useful Post:

Banned Noob
    Array

Re: ANARCHY's GUI is fundamentally FLAWED?

Please post your problem within the thread your having a issue in. Heres where your complaint should go Here: http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...avatar-awards/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	administrator_2.gif 
Views:	52 
Size:	3.5 KB 
ID:	12775