Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Special Member
    Demon

Array
    Chopper Challenge Champion

So About Today...

So, since I woke up this morning till I now I have watched this

And this

I think I had a little too much free time on my hands today.
    I think tomorrow I should do something productive.

Well here are two videos to watch if you have the time and patience like I did.... Maybe a little too much time XD

Got me pretty pumped for Lightning Returns though.... Now I only have question.

WHY THE HELL DOES JAPAN GET IT IN NOVEMBER AND WE GET IT IN FEBURARY?!!!?
    /End Rant

I LOVE YOU ALL

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: So About Today...

Japan always gets jrpgs before us lol, also i probably wont watch these lmao, i liked the 2 games they were good but nowhere near as great as the old final fantasy games, that is just my opinion, anyways i will be getting Lightning Returns, it looks really good compared to the first two based upon what i have seen and read about, but till i actually play it i can't say that for sure lol.
    Last edited by CloudStrife7x; 08-08-2013 at 02:47 AM.
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22360 || Posts : 18,755 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Special Member
    Demon

Array

See your like me. You don't judge a game till you play it.

However I love every Final Fantasy game I have played, but I especially love the XIII franchise. Not entirely sure why, it just clicks most with me.

The only thing I am really upset about with Lightning Returns is the Ingame Clock that counts down how many days you have to save the world. I don't know about you or anyone else who is getting the game. But I hope we have some way of editing that clock with modified game saves or something because I severely hate being limited to how long I have to complete the game.

But other than that It's going to be awesome. Amazon also showed what the Pre Order Cloud outfit looks like on Lightning and I like it. Looks good on her.

Can't wait till February :3

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by MsWolfe View Post

However I love every Final Fantasy game I have played, but I especially love the XIII franchise. Not entirely sure why, it just clicks most with me.

The only thing I am really upset about with Lightning Returns is the Ingame Clock that counts down how many days you have to save the world. I don't know about you or anyone else who is getting the game. But I hope we have some way of editing that clock with modified game saves or something because I severely hate being limited to how long I have to complete the game.

But other than that It's going to be awesome. Amazon also showed what the Pre Order Cloud outfit looks like on Lightning and I like it. Looks good on her.

Can't wait till February :3
    yeah to me you can never really know how you will feel about a game till you play it, that is not to say that some games i already know i will love like jrpg games like Tales of Xillia and Final Fantasy XV, i know i love those games(i just got Tales of Xillia and loving every minute ;)) cause i have always loved jrpgs games lol, but i still like to play the game to confirm that :), but yeah i love Final Fantasy as well and as you can tell by my name on here that FFVII is the one that i love the most and still do, the others are great too, i have yet to be truly disappointed by any final fantasy game, some may not be as great as others but i still like them all, although my favorite jrpg series is now the Tales of series, those games are simply amazing
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22360 || Posts : 18,755 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Special Member
    Demon

Array

I've never played any of the Tales of games. I never really have money to spend. Nor can I afford a Modded Console. However another JRPG series I enjoy besides Final Fantasy is the Agarest Series. I'm kinda hoping they do a 360 Port of Agarest 2. Since right now it's a PS3 Exclusive and I never use my PS3 Lol.

FFVII is Advent Children if I'm remembering correctly. XD I enjoyed the Movie of it, Japanese one. The American one wasn't as good.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

I've never played any of the Tales of games. I never really have money to spend. Nor can I afford a Modded Console. However another JRPG series I enjoy besides Final Fantasy is the Agarest Series. I'm kinda hoping they do a 360 Port of Agarest 2. Since right now it's a PS3 Exclusive and I never use my PS3 Lol.

FFVII is Advent Children if I'm remembering correctly. XD I enjoyed the Movie of it, Japanese one. The American one wasn't as good.
    yeah i have played all of the Agarest games ;), since i use my ps3 lol, and yeah that movie was awesome :D

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Barts Watersport Adventure Champion

nice MsWolfe but i,m gonna watch this in the weekend if i have the time
    Downloads : 57 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 16321 || Posts : 13,029 || Thanks : 3,661 || Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,446 Posts

Serious_M

DarkOne
    Array

However ........ I severely hate being limited to how long I have to complete the game. .......
    The ingame clock will most likely not be a bother. It would be most likely be like the PSP/XBLA game, Half-Minute Hero [i.e allow the rewinding of time], and if it can be modified through save editing, that would also be great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast