360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Will You Join Me?
Register
    Array

anger Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Will You Join Me?

Anyone plan on joining the hit MMO that is be relaunched in 2 1/2 weeks? I know I will be playing it! Also did anyone not get a pre-order code? Also the Open PS3 Beta starts soon. The 17th I think it starts for PS3 users. Please note, the open beta is not the full game nor is it the same trial phase in closed beta!

Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2435 || Posts : 145 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 84 Times in 19 Posts

- Aboard for Destiny Beta (Xbox 360)
    Apart of Meowcenaries Squad - Destiny

AidonoYu

Re: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Will You Join Me?

I was in Phase 2 and 3 Closed Beta. I'll be on but not sure which server because I have about 15-20 buddies jumping on too and we haven't decided which server we're going on. We were on Ultros for both phase 3 betas. Which server are you planning to jump on?

Array

I have been pondering to get this game for PS4 when it is released. I have not been really big on MMO's one reason mainly was my internet connection (was capped and slow - now it is uncapped and 4mb DSL line <= dont laugh in my country this is a premium speed LMAO) And then i read about paying after buying the game i have to pay again??? i wonder if i will receive a coupon for at least 3 months free cauz the game is already expensive. I am on PSN Tertiussc-Raziel if anyone whants to add me.
    Downloads : 19 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2342 || Posts : 283 || Thanks : 145 || Thanked 31 Times in 14 Posts

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by tertiussc View Post
    I have been pondering to get this game for PS4 when it is released. I have not been really big on MMO's one reason mainly was my internet connection (was capped and slow - now it is uncapped and 4mb DSL line <= dont laugh in my country this is a premium speed LMAO) And then i read about paying after buying the game i have to pay again??? i wonder if i will receive a coupon for at least 3 months free cauz the game is already expensive. I am on PSN Tertiussc-Raziel if anyone whants to add me.
    the game is between 12 to 15$ a month with the first 30 days being free
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2549 || Posts : 283 || Thanks : 108 || Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

Aperture Science we do what we want because we can.

Array

yes it sure is just like wow and swtor have a $15/month sub
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 2932 || Posts : 1,525 || Thanks : 533 || Thanked 106 Times in 100 Posts