360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Portal 2
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Portal 2

cracker

Portal 2

How many lovers of portal are there out there.

Of those how many were disappointed when the levels in the game were still just too easy?

I was looking forward to trying to jump through a portal then through two sets of spikes at just the right time.

Jacimus

Re: Portal 2

i am totally a portal lover haha!!

msc1992

I do love Portal 2 as well. Beat the co-op with my girlfriend. Currently going through single-player since my girlfriend has kept the game with her.

Extorris
    Array

Agree'd the puzzles were too easy, But it has a great replay value, Especially when the DLC is coming out soon, Free of charge.

ruthless

Is this any good?

Krayor

Free DLC?? Gotta research this! :o Really didn't know.. but yeah it was mostly easy, though a few occasional times I was stumped for a little. :/ Yet to beat Co-op mode.. Hey actually, what's your GT's (For 360 players) and we can get that hugging achievement ;) though I haven't unlocked the hug yet :(

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Krayor View Post
    Free DLC?? Gotta research this! :o Really didn't know.. but yeah it was mostly easy, though a few occasional times I was stumped for a little. :/ Yet to beat Co-op mode.. Hey actually, what's your GT's (For 360 players) and we can get that hugging achievement ;) though I haven't unlocked the hug yet :(
    I never disclose my tag to anybody, Only my close friends and staff members on here, However i already have the achievements anyway :(

kharaa

almost to chapter 9 now, portal was always my favorite game from the orange box; Portal 2 is even better.. can't wait to do co-op on it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast