360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Question about a mod spell in Skyrim
Register

Array

Question about a mod spell in Skyrim

I was wondering if anyone knew the console commands to unlock this spell hidden in the coding which gives you a really cool ability to shoot a bound arrow strait out of your hand without the need for a bow? me and a friend of mine found this spell one time while messing around with commands but can't find it again and since my pc is practically a dinosaur computer i can't very well search for it myself, if anyone knows how to unlock this spell is there any possible way i can convince you to add it to my save? please let me know.

Haven's Warrior lv46

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Question about a mod spell in Skyrim

I thought magic arrows was a mod for skyrim, just google magic arrow mod.
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3117 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 405 || Thanked 275 Times in 145 Posts

Demon

Array

I think the one you're looking for is Spectral Arrow. Can't remember exactly if this spell scales with your conjuration skill or not, pretty handy though since it staggers. Send a link to your save and I can add whichever you want spell, or tome.
    Spell - ab23d
    Tome - b3165
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3140 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 13Dannyboy13 For This Useful Post:

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    I think the one you're looking for is Spectral Arrow. Can't remember exactly if this spell scales with your conjuration skill or not, pretty handy though since it staggers. Send a link to your save and I can add whichever you want spell, or tome.
    Spell - ab23d
    Tome - b3165
    thats epic m8! you'd really do that?
    quick question- can the spell be added to a precc save? reason i'm asking is cause i create all my new builds off a specific precc save i use, if not i'll just link a previous one.
    EDIT- here's 2 links, one a precc file and the other a previous save i'm working on, if you can add the spell to both that'd be great, if not just add it to whichever, again thanks m8! you saved me a lot of trouble. :D
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/d7...artV3_-Alt.exs
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/71..._Countenan.exs
    Last edited by ShangTsung; 08-28-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Array

That would be a cool mod lol and good looking out Dannyboy for the info!!

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    thats epic m8! you'd really do that?
    quick question- can the spell be added to a precc save? reason i'm asking is cause i create all my new builds off a specific precc save i use, if not i'll just link a previous one.
    Sorry it took so long, wasn't home much yesterday, I added the tome to both saves, how could I resist doing both when one was the save I made lol.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ay..._Countenan.exs
    http://www.mediafire.com/?d183dtyuf74hgh3
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3140 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    Sorry it took so long, wasn't home much yesterday, I added the tome to both saves, how could I resist doing both when one was the save I made lol.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ay..._Countenan.exs
    http://www.mediafire.com/?d183dtyuf74hgh3
    oh hell yea!! Thanks m8! Serious props on this!! You sir are a legend amongst men!
    yea that precc save you made is my go to for any new character i create on this game, i've searched modding websites far an wide and no skyrim save even comes close to it, i honestly haven't used any other save nor started a default new game since you created it cause theirs just no need to, there isn't a better save that i've found for the game on the internet.
    I'll test out the new spell soon as i get home this evening and let ya know how it went, again thanks m8.

EDIT- the spell works like a charm and is badass!! certainly my new favorite spell on the game, can't imagine why bethesda decided to remove it from the game.. only problem i noticed is for some odd reason the world map is now locked and my shouts are no longer infinite, got no clue what caused that but no worries, with a spell this cool its worth making a few sacrifices. ;)
    Last edited by ShangTsung; 08-30-2013 at 08:29 PM.