360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Borderlands 2 help please!

Borderlands 2 help please!

Hello i,m so confuse, recently I GPD my characters on borerlands 2 and was having fun but since the
    update. My game is telling me to download my compatibility pack. In witch I did but its still there,
    so I deleted the cache and also the download content to see if it works but nothing seems to be working.
    Am I missing something or do I put my gpd back to were it was to play again ?

VIP Member

Re: Borderlands 2 help please!

You shouldn't need to do anything with your GPD for the compatibility pack. As I recall it was a glitchy download . Obviously if you've deleted your cache you're going to have to download it again, but shouldn't be a problem. Just redownload everything and it should work. You might also check the gearbox forums for information on problems with the compatibility pack. here's a link to that http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/fo...play.php?f=139. Best of luck.

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

There are more than 1 compatibility pack.. Should be 6 compatibility pack on your Hard drive..

Deleting the cache will not fix this.. That's only for patches.. compatibility pack is like a DLC

Just delete all the compatibility packs, off your Hard drive and re-download them should fix the problem.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3086 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 143 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Thanks for the tips i'll try it when I get back from work