360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Are there any advantages to using PackageIO in VB vs C#?
Register
    Keylan

Are there any advantages to using PackageIO in VB vs C#?

I have created a mod for a game using VB using PackageIO. I am having an issue with making lists and things for equipment, and it is making the editor take a lot longer than I would like to load. Someone suggested I try to learn C# to do the same thing.

I just recently found out that PackageIO works with both VB and C#. Does it work better with either of them, or is it about the same?

Just trying to figure out if I should switch to C#, or continue trying to find a better way to code the equipment screen in VB.

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Are there any advantages to using PackageIO in VB vs C#?

Quote Originally Posted by Keylan View Post
    I have created a mod for a game using VB using PackageIO. I am having an issue with making lists and things for equipment, and it is making the editor take a lot longer than I would like to load. Someone suggested I try to learn C# to do the same thing.

I just recently found out that PackageIO works with both VB and C#. Does it work better with either of them, or is it about the same?

Just trying to figure out if I should switch to C#, or continue trying to find a better way to code the equipment screen in VB.
    It really don't matter if you use VB or C#. If you would like I can help you via TeamViewer.
    Downloads : 152 || Uploads : 15 || Rep Power : 4575 || Posts : 727 || Thanks : 75 || Thanked 5,877 Times in 252 Posts

My Site: X3T-Infinity
    Owner of: Anarchy & GTA V Save Editor

3. The Following User Says Thank You to XB36Hazard For This Useful Post:

Keylan

Re: Are there any advantages to using PackageIO in VB vs C#?

Quote Originally Posted by XB36Hazard View Post
    It really don't matter if you use VB or C#. If you would like I can help you via TeamViewer.
    Thanks for the quick reply. I have decided to try to learn C# anyway. Took me a bit of time to learn how to use it with PackageIO, since the syntax is slightly different, but luckily one of my old HS friends who I know on facebook has been able to help me out.

XB36Hazard, if I ever run into anything my friend and I can't figure out, I might take you up on that offer of help. Gotta look up to see what TeamViewer is, as I have never heard of it before.