360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
-= What Do I Play Next? =-
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chaosflare

Confused -= What Do I Play Next? =-

So I know we've all hit this fork in the road many times where we're either all out of ideas, or maybe our backlog just doesn't hold enough to keep our interest.
    Nevertheless, I figured I'd make a thread to offer more general appeal; get some conversation going, and maybe get us to play some games we otherwise wouldn't.

Take my current situation as an example:
    As of the last 72 hours, I'd completed both Diablo III and Silent Hill: Homecoming. Since I am struggling to figure out what to play (recently unemployed), I picked up Metro 2033 -- but it's just not doing it for me. I'd start FFXIII or some random JRPG, but I feel as though it's "just too much right now". What would you suggest for someone in my situation?

To make things easier, and possibly develop a greater variety, feel free to post both a retail and an XBLA game.
    And remember: while all posts are subject to opinion, all opinions are welcome.

abran

Re: -= What Do I Play Next? =-

GTA V ;) yes

Array

this is my current situation as well, well until gta 5 is released, but for now i am playing

nba2k13,rayman legends,ducktales remastered, you should try those games they are ok not the best but they kill time

Chaosflare

Considering that GTA V is an easy suggestion, I think it's best we stick to games that are already out. xD

Security
    Overlord

Array

to make it easier what have you played /completed already?

Chaosflare

Quote Originally Posted by reapermech View Post
    to make it easier what have you played /completed already?
    When pertaining to my situation: http://www.trueachievements.com/myga...gamerid=292490

Though I was hoping for a more general group of suggestions. xP

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @

Payday 2, Lost Planet 3, Killer Is Dead, Splinter Cell Blacklist or Saints Row 4 :D those are some great titles right now, so pick one or two or three n go crazy :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13176 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thegutta For This Useful Post:

Chaosflare

Quote Originally Posted by thegutta View Post
    Payday 2, Lost Planet 3, Killer Is Dead, Splinter Cell Blacklist or Saints Row 4 :D those are some great titles right now, so pick one or two or three n go crazy :D
    The only ones I haven't already played or finished were Payday and Splinter Cell.
    I'll probably go with Payday due to the price, but compared to the first, I'll definitely have to make sure I have people to play with. ._.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast