Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

GTAV Save Game! (Non Modded)

Includes:
    Franklin (Character)
    Micheal (Character)
    All Gun Mods/All Guns/Armor (Bought all this) (Both Characters)
    The starting Cars for both characters (Maxed Out on Car Mods) (Micheals wife's convertible inst maxed)
    Like 10 million (Both Characters)
    All Hats, Glasses, Masks, Suits, Pants, Shoes, and Shirts (All Clothing for Both Characters)
    Story complete!

Go to memory on your console and move your GTAV Save Game onto your USB. Then go to Horizon and extract your old save to your desktop. Download the modded save proved below. Drag both non-modded and modded saves into Horizon into that gray box area. Copy your ID's from your old save onto the modded save and save, rehash, and resign! After that click save to device, yes, yes and ok. Then insert your USB back into your xbox and load up GTAV! Then click USB Device once it gives you the option! (BTW when it says modded I mean this save)

http://www.mediafire.com/?8j1rznbgphh5aau

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Landon For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: GTAV Save Game! (Non Modded)

Thanks for the share Landon, I'm sure it will help some members out.
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2503 || Posts : 275 || Thanks : 157 || Thanked 78 Times in 28 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Femto View Post
    Thanks for the share Landon, I'm sure it will help some members out.
    Thanks for posting on my threads! w00t

Array

Um... maybe its just me, but if the storys complete I dont understand why Trevor isnt in the save... You literally cant complete the story without having unlocked him.
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 49 || Thanks : 42 || Thanked 65 Times in 6 Posts

[CENTER]Gamertag[s]: Daemeos & DaeBlackheart
    [IMG]http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9585/daemeosdishonored7b.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by DaeBlackheart View Post
    Um... maybe its just me, but if the storys complete I dont understand why Trevor isnt in the save... You literally cant complete the story without having unlocked him.
    On the last mission I chose to kill Trevor... I completed the last mission...
    Last edited by CloudStrife7x; 09-23-2013 at 05:13 PM.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    On the last mission I chose to kill Trevor... I completed the last mission...
    Thats what I was afraid you were going to say. So youre sharing a save where theres no more missions to do and one of the three characters is dead. Thanks for the idea I guess, but I dont think many, if any, will be using your save. Also, how do you only have $10mil for each character after completing all the missions? When I finished I had over 40 million per character.

Hell, the last mission alone gave each character $19million, and that was with an expert crew.
    Last edited by CloudStrife7x; 09-23-2013 at 05:14 PM.
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 49 || Thanks : 42 || Thanked 65 Times in 6 Posts

[CENTER]Gamertag[s]: Daemeos & DaeBlackheart
    [IMG]http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9585/daemeosdishonored7b.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by DaeBlackheart View Post
    Thats what I was afraid you were going to say. So youre sharing a save where theres no more missions to do and one of the three characters is dead. Thanks for the idea I guess, but I dont think many, if any, will be using your save. Also, how do you only have $10mil for each character after completing all the missions? When I finished I had over 40 million per character.

Hell, the last mission alone gave each character $19million, and that was with an expert crew.
    This save is for fun, like driving around the map, killing cops, and etc. Also with the money thing I bought alot of cars and like 1 hangar and a tank. I also put car mods on every car like I unlocked every single thing in Upgrade place for your cars and I realized that you can only buy one of each, so that mean I wasted a bunch, andalso you can mod money now so it doesnt matter.
    Last edited by CloudStrife7x; 09-23-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Array

nice save but definitely should have kept trevor. :/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast