360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Was Manson Right?
Register
    MethodMan

electric shock Was Manson Right?

No! Not Charles, Marilyn when he said, and I quote (No Michael Cole References) "Rock Is Deader than Dead"?
    I ask because there aren't anymore good Rock bands on the radio I mean when was the last time you heard drowning pool on a mainstream radio station? 2001? When did you heard System of a Down blasting in your car (Not on a CD!) When was the last time you knew about a new single from Alter Bridge without serious research? Finally what about hearing a song in it's entirety (No remixes like that terrible cookie cutter pop version of 17 Crimes by AFI used in that B-Movie Trailer) on some kind of Commercial? I mean I think all the answers are no time after 2006. I mean even KoRn has turned soft with the "I'll never love again" Dubstep Crap. Well I put my two cents in...now it's your turn tell me your thoughts

Array

Re: Was Manson Right?

i dont own a radio "i hate the commercials with a passion lol" people always say a certain type of music is dead and usually it's because they listen to the radio way to much, when there has never been any good music on the radio to begin with..

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

yup like drizzy i don't listen to the radio, even if i don't have my music with me and im driving i still wont turn on the radio lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22148 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Retired Staff

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    yup like drizzy i don't listen to the radio, even if i don't have my music with me and im driving i still wont turn on the radio lol
    How can you just sit in a car and not listen to anything is like sitting in a waiting room for 2 hours i just wanna shoot my self in the head so boring :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13178 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by thegutta View Post
    How can you just sit in a car and not listen to anything is like sitting in a waiting room for 2 hours i just wanna shoot my self in the head so boring :D
    sorry i should say i ride my motorcycle, battling monsters on my way to my destination, so i don't have time to be listening to some lame radio station when im being a beast
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22148 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Chaosflare

Can't say that I've listened to the radio in close to a decade now. I either listen to my own music, or nothing at all.
    Though I must say that with current trends, things seem to have translated more into dance-based music, which has been similarly grouped with the Eurobeat I've been listening to (thanks to my Initial D addiction), so it sooner than later becomes tolerable.

As far as music being "dead" -- I would have agreed within the past fifteen years, but I always find something I like if I dig hard enough.