360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
If you could have one game remade for an OLDER GEN console?
Register
    OMGitsFKNdoodad

If you could have one game remade for an OLDER GEN console?

After thinking about what game would i have remade for current/next gen console, i ponder across a thought..if the question was reversed what would my choice be...

For me my answer would have to be Fallout:NV for SNES (with a Zelda:Links Awakening style system)

or

GTA:IV or 3 done in a GTA 2 style system on the playstation woulda been cool to see

so what are your choices???

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OMGitsFKNdoodad For This Useful Post:

DarkOne
    Array

Re: If you could have one game remade for an OLDER GEN console?

Bayonetta/Bayonetta 2 for the SNES and Sega Megadrive consoles

or

Assassin's Creed 2 for the GBA.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Wow! This is actually a really good question.

I'm playing Kingdom Hearts right now, and can't help but think how completely awesome it would be as a 2D SNES action platformer with RPG elements. Kinda like Chain of Memories, but 2D instead of isometric and full-on KH1 control scheme instead of those cards. That's would be totally cool!
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4516 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

OMGitsFKNdoodad

assassins creed 2 for GBA woulda been awesome didnt even think of that, and see kingdom hearts crossed my mind , multiple times...that or red dead woulda been fun to see on the snes...

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by OMGitsFKNdoodad View Post
    assassins creed 2 for GBA woulda been awesome didnt even think of that, and see kingdom hearts crossed my mind , multiple times...that or red dead woulda been fun to see on the snes...
    Any of those games...or NO MORE HEROES! 1 AND 2! It totally would've been ahead of its time, but it also would've fit right in!
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4516 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

1. Lufia and the fortress of doom
    2. Lufia 2: rise of the sinistrals
    3. Secret of mana series.
    4. Final fantasy 1 to 3
    5. Earthbound.
    6: Breath of fire series.
    7. Secret of evermore.
    8 Chrono Trigger.

With the amount of RPG's we have like Dragon's dogma and final fantasy with 360 and ps3 graphics. I don't see why they can't revive these titles in 3D. For Chrono Trigger make the combat the same except in real time like DD. I'm sure the spell combinations will work out fine. For Lufia and Lufia 2 keep the story the same. Especially lufia 2. Love the impact Lufia 2 has.