360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
What is to become of us?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

What is to become of us?

With the Xbox One and PS4 rearing their heads at us, how will 360Haven adapt?

I assume it will take at least a few weeks to force a way into modding either of these systems while attempting to stay out of sight of the almighty ban hammer. But the time will eventually come when we can do just as much and more to editing than we can now. When that time comes, will we still be 360Haven or something more? Not to mention the inevitable fact that the current gen systems will be swept under the rug and become a thing of the past.

Things will change... For better or worse? What do you foresee?
    Downloads : 9 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2365 || Posts : 95 || Thanks : 7 || Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: What is to become of us?

360PS4Haven.

XB1 will be ignored due to being a government spy console created by Microsoft, for the sheer purpose of tracking down hackers and to spy on our sex life.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 3554 || Posts : 924 || Thanks : 85 || Thanked 229 Times in 133 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    360PS4Haven.

XB1 will be ignored due to being a government spy console created by Microsoft, for the sheer purpose of tracking down hackers and to spy on our sex life.
    made me think of ashley from RE4 YOU PERVERT!

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by corrison View Post
    With the Xbox One and PS4 rearing their heads at us, how will 360Haven adapt?

I assume it will take at least a few weeks to force a way into modding either of these systems while attempting to stay out of sight of the almighty ban hammer. But the time will eventually come when we can do just as much and more to editing than we can now. When that time comes, will we still be 360Haven or something more? Not to mention the inevitable fact that the current gen systems will be swept under the rug and become a thing of the past.

Things will change... For better or worse? What do you foresee?
    We'll mod the next gen consoles all the same, but Sephiroth says we'll still be called 360 Haven. I mean, just look at PSX Scene: they're modding the PS3 and PSP right now (or at least they were, I don't know if they're still at it) and they're still named after the first Playstation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    ... and to spy on our sex life.
    ^This. This is exactly why I don't want a forced Kinect and forced always-on/always-online. I don't mind the idea of owning one, but if I can't unplug it without my console flipping its shit, then no thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzBallDog View Post
    made me think of ashley from RE4 YOU PERVERT!
    Ashley? Was her sex life spied on?
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4520 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

i like this site not just for the cool editors and trainers but for general game discussions so i think this site will be ok in the future

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I don't mind the idea of owning one, but if I can't unplug it without my console flipping its shit, then no thank you.
    Actually you can unplug it. This policy was reversed as well. It's amazing how all the bad news about Xbone spreaded out and how good ones never reached most of the people.

And by the way, since most of the future PS4 owners are so concerned about their privacy, they'll be delighted to know, that DS4 has build-in mic, which is always on :P

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sledziaru For This Useful Post:

Array

Quote Originally Posted by drizzy View Post
    i like this site not just for the cool editors and trainers but for general game discussions so i think this site will be ok in the future
    Spot on mate. I'm thinking exactly same way. This site will do ok in the future, there's a lot of followers and activity going on.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by sledziaru View Post
    Actually you can unplug it. This policy was reversed as well. It's amazing how all the bad news about Xbone spreaded out and how good ones never reached most of the people.

And by the way, since most of the future PS4 owners are so concerned about their privacy, they'll be delighted to know, that DS4 has build-in mic, which is always on :P
    That's true. Personally, I've known about all those policy reversals since they were announced. I was just trying to make a point, that point being that (at the time) it looked awfully suspicious that an ultra-sophisticated camera was designed to always be connected straight to Microsoft (the whole thing reminded me of the time in South Park where the TSA got involved with toilet safety, specifically the guy watching the footage). But you're right, those policies have been changed, and the Kinect is no longer required to be plugged in (unless you're playing a Kinect game of course).
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4520 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast