360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
PS3 Welcome back package help
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

PS3 Welcome back package help

Im a bit confused how do i get it and do i have to do something for it to be added to my account ? please help thanks

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: PS3 Welcome back package help

Quote Originally Posted by The Game View Post
    Im a bit confused how do i get it and do i have to do something for it to be added to my account ? please help thanks
    i am also wondering the same thing since the store is back up i would like to be able to download the free stuff and games
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22027 || Posts : 18,759 || Thanks : 4,445 || Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,605 Posts

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i am also wondering the same thing since the store is back up i would like to be able to download the free stuff and games
    Yeah i only wanted to get my free stuff because im going to be jail breaking my ps3 later today so i want to be entertained by playing my free stuff while i download some games for it lol i want uncharted so bad im downloading it ready for when i have finished jail breaking my ps3 hope some one can help us two out since google is not helping or the ps3 site

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Yeah i only wanted to get my free stuff because im going to be jail breaking my ps3 later today so i want to be entertained by playing my free stuff while i download some games for it lol i want uncharted so bad im downloading it ready for when i have finished jail breaking my ps3 hope some one can help us two out since google is not helping or the ps3 site
    hey i think i found it when u go into the playstation store at the very top it says welcom back, click on that and it should show free stuff u can download :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22027 || Posts : 18,759 || Thanks : 4,445 || Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,605 Posts

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

hey i think i found it when u go into the playstation store at the very top it says welcom back, click on that and it should show free stuff u can download :)
    Yeah but when i tried it said free for plus members i click buy and it brings me to a page where i need to buy playstation plus i dont get it sony said they would make us a plus member when we log in but it dont work for me

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Yeah but when i tried it said free for plus members i click buy and it brings me to a page where i need to buy playstation plus i dont get it sony said they would make us a plus member when we log in but it dont work for me
    hmm thats wierd it work for me it made me a playstation plus member for 30 days it says, and i can download playstation plus stuff

star^

I heard the program was finally up and running, but when i try to log in to PSN now i just get error (80710D36).
    Some rumors are going around saying sony got hacked again tho.. Dont know what to believe :\

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Ok i have found it but for some reason it was not up for me but now i want to choose my games but i wanted infamous and its not there was it there for you ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast