360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
My wwe 2k14 created player
Register
    Array

My wwe 2k14 created player

This is my game save for WWE 2k14 with a created player with best moves possible

Attached Files Attached Files

Array

Re: My wwe 2k14 created player

are they moded or something can u list a few of the moves atleast a pic

Array

Quote Originally Posted by electricone View Post
    are they moded or something can u list a few of the moves atleast a pic
    Stop trying to find a way to cheat, i noticed you trying to get modded stats and stuff working online. the last thing someone like you needs is a hacked moveset.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by alibabaqatar View Post
    Stop trying to find a way to cheat, i noticed you trying to get modded stats and stuff working online. the last thing someone like you needs is a hacked moveset.
    na dont care for the Hacked moveset where u hit taunt and he'll do a move and can't reverse it. the kinda moveset hack im talking about im wanting is were u can use other moves in other parts like for instance grapple,stun grapple,and limb target have different moves in them like stun grapple u can use peoples finishers but in limb target & reg grapple u can't. have it were u can choose finishers an all the other moves in all sections so say i be be able codebreaker as a reg grapple, limb target, and maybe even strikes. same with the CAF more moves and able to choose all moves no matter what hold you choose an maybe use more than one finish move

theres a big diff between hack moves that u can't reverse which again i dont want and maxed attributes & abilities i mainly wanted to use the hacked abilities cause i like doing springboards and over the rope moves so i was wanting to do that when i played as Yokozuna Big Show etc. that u can't normally do it with. thats not really cheating