360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Next Gen delayed in your country
Register
    Array

Next Gen delayed in your country

I cant believe this, i went to almost all of our major retail stores and no one seems to know if the Xbox one will hit the South African Stores on 22 Nov 2013. This is nonsense i am so upset not even Makro (Owned by Wall Mart) know a F(peep)ing thing. I know we are still classed as a third world country but it is not like we all live in the bush.
    Sorry guys just venting. Will the next hit your country on 22 Nov 2013

Also found this info

Microsoft has announced that it has reduced its Xbox One launch wave of countries from 21 to 13 that will receive the console when it rolls out in November 2013. The reason for the reduced launch wave is to cater to demand, says Microsoft.

The new launch countries are: Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, and New Zealand
    No Japan ???? WTF i thought that Japan was one of the biggest gaming communities i mean they even have there own region code J-NTSC or something like that.
    Downloads : 19 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2340 || Posts : 283 || Thanks : 145 || Thanked 31 Times in 14 Posts

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

Array

Re: Next Gen delayed in your country

No Japan because Sony will outright crush MS in Japan. Just look at the 360 vs PS3 sales in Japan. Asia in general is not a good market for American products.

Array

Re: Next Gen delayed in your country

Interesting... not sure about this cause xbox has the biggest online community and i am certain that Japan is way up there with online play
    Downloads : 19 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2340 || Posts : 283 || Thanks : 145 || Thanked 31 Times in 14 Posts

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!