360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Galaxy Tab3 vs Galaxy Nexus 10, or something else?
    Gfx Artist

Galaxy Tab3 vs Galaxy Nexus 10, or something else?

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a new tablet (bit restricted with budget, so the price range is within the range of those in the topic).

Anyways, what do you guys think I should get? Or do you know anything better than those 2?

Also a question about the processors of tablets; Is it really a noticable difference when you have a quad-core or dual-core on tablets?
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 3131 || Posts : 924 || Thanks : 85 || Thanked 229 Times in 133 Posts

The Immortal God

Twitter: @

Re: Galaxy Tab3 vs Galaxy Nexus 10, or something else?

the tablet i currently have is the galaxy tab 2, it is a good tablet, does what i need it too, the battery lasts pretty long but will start to drain really fast when i use multiple applications, the processor is a dual core but not one of the best, but it is still pretty fast IMO, so i would imagine that the Galaxy Tab 3 would be even better and faster, since its dual core processor is faster and the processor makes a difference on multiple apps being run, a quad core will be able to handle multiple apps much easier then a dual core, the tablet im looking into getting right now is the Sony Xperia Tablet Z, it has a quad core processor(Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ S4 Pro processor 1.5 GHz) that lets it start up processors when needed and stop them when not, so that you battery does not drain as fast, i think the other two are good tablets that i wouldn't mind having but i personally would go with the Xperia Tablet Z cause of the quad core, also not sure if you knew but there is a Nexus 10 2 coming out soon that also has a quad core but i haven't really looked into it much
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 21727 || Posts : 18,759 || Thanks : 4,444 || Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,605 Posts