360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
BL2 whats the coolest gun you've ever won from a slot machine?
Register

Array

yaeh am not durnk BL2 whats the coolest gun you've ever won from a slot machine?

I've never found an orange or legendary weapon but i have found some really powerful one's "mostly shotguns" one time i kept feeding the machine for like 30 minutes "don't ask i was bored" and i found a jacobs shotty that shoots rockets with a 10 round clip at over 275 damage AND i was only at level 13!! no bs.. whats the coolest one you've ever found?

Security
    Overlord

Array

Re: BL2 whats the coolest gun you've ever won from a slot machine?

i got a double petetrating unkempt harold from the torgue machine in the campaign of carnage at level 61 it does 58923x2 but the down side it eats 6 ammo per shot but nothing lives after i shoot it while gunzerking :)

Array

Quote Originally Posted by reapermech View Post
    i got a double petetrating unkempt harold from the torgue machine in the campaign of carnage at level 61 it does 58923x2 but the down side it eats 6 ammo per shot but nothing lives after i shoot it while gunzerking :)
    nice!! i still haven't done the campaign of carnage yet cause i've heard its pretty difficult, wanting to complete the game at least twice before attempting that..

Security
    Overlord

Array

its not hard at all with any toon just be sure you have a good high capacity shield also having your Bad ass points boost your shield capacity and regen doesnt hurt either ... i beat it on both playthroughs before i modded my skills and BA rank

Array

Quote Originally Posted by reapermech View Post
    its not hard at all with any toon just be sure you have a good high capacity shield also having your Bad ass points boost your shield capacity and regen doesnt hurt either ... i beat it on both playthroughs before i modded my skills and BA rank
    i may try it just to humor myself.. right now i'm rockin a level 24 kreig, i like the character but damn his action skill sucks, its nothing like brick's was on BL1 where you took almost no damage while using it and had a healing perk to invest in, this guy has none of that shit! you take just as much damage during it and since its a melee rage type skill its more less a suicide button, i died over a hundred times trying to kill mutated bloodwing while i killed that boss first try without my shield ever being depleted with axton! starting to wonder if this character is just for players who seriously want a challenge..