360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
D3 editor confusion

D3 editor confusion

So I'm using jappi88's D3 Save Editor v2.0.0.6, and I seem to have managed to corrupt my save file. No big worry as I made a backup file, but the only problem is, I can't seem to figure out how to replace the corrupted save file (on memory stick) with the backup file (on computer). I already tried extracting and replacing the character, but I lose all my paragon, gold, and challenges doing it that way. Maybe I'm missing something, but if anyone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

★ The Exiled One ★

Twitter: @

Re: D3 editor confusion

Paragon, Gold and Challenges are stored in the account.dat file, not in the character files.
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11475 || Posts : 4,685 || Thanks : 1,164 || Thanked 16,591 Times in 1,838 Posts

Haven Donator

Xbox or PS3? Are you trying to replace your whole save or just a single character?

Hopefully just the whole file would be easier and on Xbox. Just drag your backup file into horizon, so it pops up the save window. At the top right is an option to save to device. Click that and answer yes to any questions (2 I believe) that pop up. As far as PS3 goes, I can not help you, sorry.
    Downloads : 9 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 1945 || Posts : 95 || Thanks : 7 || Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to corrison For This Useful Post:

VIP Member

Corrison's advice should solve the problem if its an xbox save. It its a PS3 save you've got to make sure to take it back through bruteforce before you copy the folder back out to the usb.

I had completely forgotten about Horizon, took me all of 30 seconds to repair the problem. You are a life saver, or at least a large amount of hours saver.