360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
How to hit people offline?
Register
    Haven Donator
    Array

How to hit people offline?

Been playing Halo 3 lately, and I'm sick and tired of getting hit offline. So, would someone teach me how to do it, or prevent it from happening?
    Do I need a Jtagged?

Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2262 || Posts : 160 || Thanks : 27 || Thanked 22 Times in 14 Posts

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: How to hit people offline?

You can't message anyone offline. Since messaging someone over the internet does require ... well, internet....

If you want to hit someone offline, go meet 'em IRL.

As for preventing disconnections - You gotta rule out several things to see what could be causing it. Check with your ISP to see if there were any other reports in the area, or if it's just you alone. If it's just you alone - Start looking at your modem/router settings and make sure everything is working as it should. Constant timeouts shouldn't be happening, so try restarting your modem/router for starters to see if that improves the situation.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 3554 || Posts : 924 || Thanks : 85 || Thanked 229 Times in 133 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    You can't message anyone offline. Since messaging someone over the internet does require ... well, internet....

If you want to hit someone offline, go meet 'em IRL.

As for preventing disconnections - You gotta rule out several things to see what could be causing it. Check with your ISP to see if there were any other reports in the area, or if it's just you alone. If it's just you alone - Start looking at your modem/router settings and make sure everything is working as it should. Constant timeouts shouldn't be happening, so try restarting your modem/router for starters to see if that improves the situation.
    i think he's referring to host booting :/
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2355 || Posts : 476 || Thanks : 187 || Thanked 162 Times in 97 Posts

Seth Rollins is Awesome

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

He's talking about denial of service attack which is illegal you can't really do nothing about it just don't play the game because that is how they get your IP address and are you sure that you are getting booted offline because i doubt you will be getting booted in different lobbies maybe it's your connection? either way we don't support this kind of thing so i'm sorry but i'm going to have to close the thread

If you really want help i will point you in the right direction but i won't support you any further go to hack forums and research some stuff