360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
help with horizon or help finding new modding tool.
Loading
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 23
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    geoxbox360 is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 12
    Array

    help with horizon or help finding new modding tool.

    Horizon is giving me an error saying value of file is to large, and says it was corrupt. forgive me of my spelling. Im trying to mod my dark souls but i dont know how to fix what it is saying and was wondering if anyone else has ran into the same problem. Sorry i forgot to take a screen shot but ill post one if it will do it again. Should i change my modding tool? if so can anyone post links to different modding tools.



    Thanks for the help!

  2. #2
    Developer
    matthewjohn

    matthewjohn is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Posts : 1,274
    Array

    Re: help with horizon or help finding new modding tool.

    Quote Originally Posted by geoxbox360 View Post
    Horizon is giving me an error saying value of file is to large, and says it was corrupt. forgive me of my spelling. Im trying to mod my dark souls but i dont know how to fix what it is saying and was wondering if anyone else has ran into the same problem. Sorry i forgot to take a screen shot but ill post one if it will do it again. Should i change my modding tool? if so can anyone post links to different modding tools.

    Thanks for the help!
    try extracting your save then use the quick fix feature on horrizon then try to mod if not i think there is a editor for that game on this web site :)

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    geoxbox360 is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 12
    Array

    Re: help with horizon or help finding new modding tool.

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewjohn View Post
    try extracting your save then use the quick fix feature on horrizon then try to mod if not i think there is a editor for that game on this web site :)
    will do thanks

  4. #4
    Developer
    matthewjohn

    matthewjohn is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Posts : 1,274
    Array

    Re: help with horizon or help finding new modding tool.

    Quote Originally Posted by geoxbox360 View Post
    will do thanks
    kool glad i can help

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    geoxbox360 is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 12
    Array

    Re: help with horizon or help finding new modding tool.

    still same error v.v

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	13639

  6. #6
    Developer
    matthewjohn

    matthewjohn is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Posts : 1,274
    Array

    Re: help with horizon or help finding new modding tool.

    Quote Originally Posted by geoxbox360 View Post
    still same error v.v

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	13639
    it means the value its trying to read for the editor ant inbe
    tween the min and max set by the dev u can eather hex edit your
    values back to zero (only do this if u know wot your doing) or start a new save then mod it

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    geoxbox360 is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 12
    Array

    Re: help with horizon or help finding new modding tool.

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewjohn View Post
    it means the value its trying to read for the editor ant inbe
    tween the min and max set by the dev u can eather hex edit your
    values back to zero (only do this if u know wot your doing) or start a new save then mod it
    yeah not too sure how to hex it..and i have cleared the usb and restarted a new game but still got the same message so not sure what im not doing right.

  8. #8
    Developer
    matthewjohn

    matthewjohn is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Posts : 1,274
    Array

    Re: help with horizon or help finding new modding tool.

    Quote Originally Posted by geoxbox360 View Post
    yeah not too sure how to hex it..and i have cleared the usb and restarted a new game but still got the same message so not sure what im not doing right.
    try useing a diffrent editor

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Offering to mod anything Horizon tool related.
    By Name in forum Xbox 360 Modified Game Saves
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-26-2014, 09:29 PM
  2. [Release] Forza Horizon ScreenShot Tool
    By iH8 Fr0st in forum Xbox 360 Modding Programs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 08:29 AM
  3. Horizon's Devil May Cry 3 Tool
    By SpiritReaper21 in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 09:17 AM
  4. Horizon | FIFA 12 Tool Released!
    By hamakekeru in forum Xbox 360 Modding Programs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 01:17 PM
  5. Horizon Tool Doesn't Open For Me
    By FreeKillPsycho1337 in forum Xbox 360 Modding Programs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 07:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+